Chapter 21: Do You Still Remember? (Final)

A/N: Hi everyone! This will be the last chapter. I'm sorry if I fast forward it again. Thanks everyone for supporting the story. 

~~~

Areum's Pov

After 12 years

Time goes very fast isn't it? Daehyun and Chae Rin is already a teenager. And I'm glad that they took their studies seriously. They're doing their best to achieve their dreams, me and Taehyung are here to support them. Daehyun and Gyu Ri were best friend. It reminds me of me and Taehyung back then. 

I was cooking for our lunch, it's Sunday so we're all here. Taehyung is in the living room, reading a newspaper, Daehyun is also at the living room, playing video game. Chae Rin is at her room, maybe she's studying or reading, she loves to read. 

When the food is ready, I called them, so that we can eat together. We eat together. After eating, Taehyung help me to wash the dishes. Since we don't have something to do, we decided to watch a movie at the theater. I love it when we're having a family time. As years pass by, we're becoming busy at work, and also they're busy studying. Before we watch the movie, we bought some food first so we have something to eat while watching the movie. 

After watching the movie, we went home. I enjoy watching the movie, if only we can do it everyday. I'll treasure every moment that we're all together. I know soon they'll find the love of their life and will have family too, and their new family is their priority, that's why as much as possible I'll do my best to spend our time together. It's not that I don't want them to have their own family, I want to have a grandson or granddaughter too. I just want to spend time with them as much as possible. But I know they're still young for that, Daehyun is just 19 and Chae Rin is just 15. But time goes fast isn't it, soon it'll happen. 

I went to the garden and sat at the grass, admiring the flowers. Taehyung sat beside me. 

Him: What are you doing here alone? 

Me: I'm just thinking. 

Him: About? What?

Me: About the future. About Daehyun and Chae Rin. 

Him: What about them? 

Me: It's just... I'm happy that we can still manage our time to spend our time together even though we have a problem at work and they're busy at school. I'm thinking that soon, they'll have their own family, and we can barely spend our time with them. What do you think? 

Him: Yes it will happen soon. But don't worry, I know that we can still spend our time with them, or if not them, their soon to be child/children, in short our grandson or granddaughter. But what makes you think of it? They're just a teenager, and they're more focus in their studies than to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. 

Me: I don't know, I just wonder what will happen in the future. 

Him: Don't worry about it, let's just enjoy the moment for a while. But no matter what happen, I know that we can get through it. 

I nod and hug him, he also hug me too. Maybe, I just overthink about the future.

~~Fast forward to Taehyung and Aerum at the age of 65~~ (Sorry for the fast forward) 

Today is Taehyung's 65th birthday. We're already here, including Daehyun and his wife Gyu Ri, it makes me think of me and Taehyung. Chae Rin and her husband, Jungkook, Eun Kyung, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Mi Hi and the rest of the BTS with their wife. 

By the way we are a grandparents now. Our grandson Kim Ji-Ho, Goo Ha-Joon, and our granddaughter, Kim Hyera. Ji-Hoo and Hyera is Daehyun and Gyu Ri's child, while Ha-Joon is Chae Rin's son with her husband Goo Seo Jun. We're all happy talking, some were singing and the children were playing. It makes me happy that we're complete. We celebrate Taehyung's birthday. It makes me remember when I gave birth to Daehyun. I just wish that our parents were here, but I guess that they're in the better place now. Time goes really fast, I can't believe that we're already an elder, if feels like it's just yesterday when we're a child.

After celebrating Taehyung's birthday, they leave, leaving me and Taehyung alone. That birthday plan is Daehyun and Chae Rin's plan, it's unexpected to be honest. The maid clean the house, we also help them before we go to sleep. 

I woke up in the morning and eat my breakfast, Taehyung is still asleep. After eating, I went to the cabin near the garden, I love this place. I relax at the couch. I look at the garden, I remember when Daehyun and Chae Rin is still a child, we used to play there along with Taehyung. Looking at the garden brings so many good memories. It makes me sad to think that we can't do it anymore. But I'm still happy that sometimes they'll visit us to hang out. 

I'm busy with my thoughts that I didn't notice that Taehyung is sitting beside me. I startle when he speak. 

Him: You seems like you're deep in your thoughts again. What are you thinking?

Me: I just remember back then. 

Him: Remember what?

Me: When Daehyun and Chae Rin was young, we used to play in the garden. 

He smiled, remembering the memories. If only I can bring back time. 

Him: I miss that time. 

Me: Me too. 

It became silent for a while. But he broke the silence.

Him: Do you still remember back then, when we're young, we used to play at the park too? And sometimes our parents will just watch us.

Me: Yes, and sometimes when our parents called us because it's getting late, we'll be mad because we still want to play. 

Him: Yes. How I miss that time. 

We talk for a while, and he also joke. He's still adorable and handsome after all these years. 

Me: You know, you still smile the same, I love that rectangular smile. 

Him: I know you do, that's why I always smile like that. 

Me: How do you know that I love that smile? 

Him: Of course, I know you for a very long time. 

Me: You should smile like that always. 

Him: Why, I always smile like that right? But don't worry I'll smile like that again for you. 

He smile again with his rectangular smile that cause me to gave him a smile and pinch his cheek. "You're still handsome after all this time." He smiled and hug me and said, "And you're still the adorable girl that I met 58 years ago, and it will never change." 

~~~

A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammar. I hope you like it. Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it. Have a nice day!