Chapter 16: For How Long?

Taehyung's Pov

It's been 7 months since we live here in Thailand. Luckily, they didn't found us yet. I also got a new job here. In these past few months, it wasn't easy for us, we can't go to the place that we want because what if they found us? 

It's already 9:30 pm, I'm sitting here in our bed. Areum sat beside me, I look at her, and she looks sad? I wonder why. 

Me: Is something wrong? You look sad. 

Her: No, there's nothing wrong, don't worry. 

I frown, I know that there is, and I want to know what's bothering her. 

Me: No, there's something wrong, you can tell me what is it. I'll listen. 

Her: It's just that... we can't go to the place that we want, I mean, it feels like we're always hiding. You know, we just escape from our family, from our responsibilities. And you know, they're always looking for us, and we feared to get caught. 

Me: You're tired aren't you? You don't want to live like this for the rest of our life right? I understand, but if we go back there, we're always busy too, right? They're always forcing us to do the things that we didn't like to do. 

Her: Yes, you're right, they always do that, but, we're not hiding there aren't we? We can go outside freely, not afraid to get caught. We also have friends there, that will always there for us, while here, we're alone right? And, we can't contact them because there's a possibility that our parents would get suspicious. 

Me: So you want to go back? You want to live there again? 

Her: I don't know, it's just.... for how long should we hide? For how long do we need to hide? 

I didn't answer, I just sigh. She's right, she has a point. But, I'm tired of following the rules, I'm tired of forcing us to do it, and it's always for our company. How about ourselves? We got tired and we also have the rights to do what we want to do. 

She lay on the bed, facing her back at me. I also did the same, we didn't talk after that. I know it's hard for her, but I think that if we go back there, they'll force us to do what we didn't like, and we can't even get the job that we want. After thinking about the problem, I sleep. 

Areum's Pov

After talking to Taehyung, I just lay on our bed and face my back at him. He's right, he has a point too, but as the time goes by, I realize that, it feels like we didn't have a freedom here too. We can't even go outside for a few hours. I also miss my friends there. I don't know, our situation isn't easy. After that, I sleep. 

I woke up and wash my face, Taehyung is still sleeping. I went downstairs to cook for our breakfast. After cooking, I saw Taehyung went downstairs and I place the food on the dining and we eat. It still quiet, none of us talk. We didn't even look at each other. I hope that everything would be alright soon.

Taehyung's Pov

After eating breakfast, I went to our backyard while Areum went to the living room. It hurts for me to not talk to her, later after I called Baekhyun hyung, I'll talk to her, we need to solve this problem together. Nothing would happen if we stay like this. We need to face it. Whatever would happen, as long as we're together, we can do it. 

I decided to call Baekhyun hyung, I'll ask for advice, she's right, here, we're alone, at least we have friends there. 

Him: What's up? 

Me: Hyung, what do you think, should we go back there? 

Him: What happened? Why? 

Me: It's just, me and Areum didn't talk since last night. She seems like she wants to go back there because she's tired of hiding and we can't even go to the place that we like because we're afraid, what if we get caught? And there's me, I don't want to go back because of you know, about our parents, forcing us to work for the company we didn't even like. What should I do hyung? 

Him: It's a hard situation. But the best thing to do is to talk to her. One of you should sacrifice, maybe her, you two decided to stay there because it's what you want, or maybe you, you'll go back here because that's what she wants. It's hard, but I know the best thing to do is to talk about it, nothing will happen if you let your pride comes first. 

Me: Thank you hyung, you're right, we need to talk about it. By the way, any news about my parents plan? 

Him: As usual, they still doing their best to find the both of you. 

Me: It seems like, they will never give up. By the way, how are you hyung?

Him: I'm fine, a little bit tired from work, but it's worth it. At least I like the job.

I smiled, I know that Baekhyun hyung really wants to work for our company. I just wish that he's the heir, not me. 

Me: Good, so I'll hang up now. Thank you hyung, you really help me. Take care, don't stress yourself too much. 

I heard him chuckle and said"No problem, and sure I won't. If you need me, just call or send me a message." 

I smiled and thank him again. I'm glad that I have a supportive cousin like him.

Baekhyun's Pov

Taehyung suddenly called, luckily I'm alone here in my office. A while ago, their parents ask me if Taehyung called or send me a message, or if I already have a news about them, but as usual, I lied. 

We talk for a while. They're in a hard situation. One of them needs to sacrifice, it's either they;ll stay there or comeback here. I told him that the best way to do is to talk to each other, because as what he said, they didn't talk after what happened, which is not good because it's their problem, and the ones who can solve it is no other than the both of them. It's their life, and I don't want to tell that he's wrong and she's right, or she's wrong and you're right. Because both of them has a point. The best way is they need to talk. 

After talking to Taehyung, I sigh. I need to do something, I need to help them. I don't know what should I do, but I know that I can do something. I miss them, we miss them. No one knows where they are, except me and Chanyeol. Chanyeol knows, he heard me talking to Taehyung 3 months ago. I explained everything to him, and he understand. He keep quiet and he didn't tell it to everyone. Sometimes, he also help me about the situation. 

I'm just sitting here, doing nothing. I can't focus because of the situation that they're in, that we're in. I need to do something, I need to plan and make it happen. Nothing will happen if I didn't plan something. 

After an hour of thinking, I finally knew what's the best thing to do. It takes me almost 3 hours, just think about what should I do and what's the best thing to do. I'm also tired in this kind of situation, and I think the best way to get over it, is to end it.

~~~

A/N: Sorry for my bad English, I hope you like it, and I promise that the next chapter would be better. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!