Chapter 17: How Could You?!

Taehyung's Pov

I saw Areum sitting on the living room while watching tv. I sat beside her and I said "Areum-ah, can we talk?" She looks at me and nod, she also turned off the tv. 

Me: I'm sorry. If you want to comeback there, then we'll go back. I'm sorry for being selfish. Maybe I did that because I thought that it's the best way. But I guess that... I'm wrong. 

Her: It's okay, we don't need to go back there. 

Me: But why? We have friends there too. And we can go anywhere we want. 

Her: No, we can stay here. I don't want the way we treat us like a robot there. 

Me: If that's what you want, then we'll stay here. 

After that, I hug her and we stay like that for a few minutes. 

Me: Do you want to go for a stroll even in just a few hours? 

She nod and smiled but soon it fades away and it makes me worried. 

Her: What if someone caught us? 

Me: No, they won't don't worry. And if they do, they can't make us go with them. 

With that she smiled and we get ready. After that we went to the park. We decided to go to the park just to stroll around or watch the children playing on the playground. There's only a few people here. We saw children playing around, and it made me smile remembering our childhood moments, when we used to play on the playground back when we were little. Time goes fast isn't it? Now we're having our first baby. I can't help but to smile, thinking that soon we can play on the playground again, but this time, with our child. I'm busy thinking about the past and future at the same time, I didn't even notice that Areum is looking at me. 

Areum: Why are you smiling like that? 

Me: I just remember when we're at that age, we used to play on the playground too. 

She smiled too. It makes me miss my childhood, but even though there's a lot of problem, I know we can get through it and I'm happy with our life now. 

Me: We should go back here soon. 

Her: What? Why? Don't tell me that you'll play there. 

Me: No, we won't play there, but our children would. We'll bring them there to play, what do you think? 

Her: Good idea, I never thought that you're already thinking about that. 

Me: Of course, I can't want to have a family. It's one of our plan and dreams right? 

She just nod and smile. We decided to go home since it looks like it'll rain soon. When we're already at home, we sat on the living room. We just watch a movie, while watching Areum decided to make a hot chocolate because it's raining, perfect for the weather. 

She went back holding two cups of hot chocolate. I drink it while watching the movie. Baekhyun hyung is right, we need to talk if there's a problem, and what if I let my pride comes first? Maybe we didn't talk until now. After drinking hot chocolate, we cuddle on the sofa while watching the movie. I notice that Areum is already sleeping, so I just turned off the tv and carry her to our bedroom and I kiss her forehead. 

I called Baekhyun hyung to thank him for his advice because it works.

Baek: What's up? What happened? 

Me: We're okay now, thank you hyung for the advice it works!

Baek: No worries. So what's your plan, would you go back here or you'll stay there? 

Me: Areum said that we'll stay here. She said that we don't need to go back there. At first I told her that if she wants us to go back, we will. I'm fine with it, but she said that we shall stay here. So I just respect her decision. 

Baek: I see, by the way I need to hang up now. I need something to do. 

Me: Sure, bye. 

After that he hang up. I just lay beside Areum and sleep while hugging her. 

Baekhyun's Pov

I'm here at the office, working as usual. I work overtime today, because I have a lot of things to do, and I want to finish it now. While working, I heard my phone ringing, I wonder who's calling. I look at my phone, it's my cousin, Taehyung. 

I answer it and I ask him what happened. He said that they're okay now, and he also thank me for the advice because it works. I also ask him what's their plan, would they go back here or they'll stay there? He said that they'll stay there. After that I told him that I need to hang up because I have a lot of works to do. 

But I'll still do my plan, and no one can stop me. Even Taehyung or Areum.

After 5 days 

Taehyung's Pov

We're going home after we went to the hospital for a check-up. It's for our baby. I can't wait for 2 months. 

When we're already here at home, we decided to bake a cake, because Areum said that she wants to bake a cake, so I help her baking a cake. After that we grab a slice and eat it. After eating we just talk about a lot of things. 

It's already 8 pm, Areum is cooking for our dinner while I'm helping her to cook and I also place the plate and the chopstick on the dining table. We heard a doorbell, I wonder who is it. 

I opened the door and I'm shock because it's my parents, and also Areum's parents. How did they found us. 

Areum: Taehyung-ah who is-

She didn't finish her sentence when she saw our parents. 

How did they found us? I frown while looking at them. 

Isn't rude to greet us with that look at your face? My dad told me. 

Me: What are you doing here, and how did you find me? 

They didn't answer, and what shocks me the most is when I saw the person at the back. It's Baekhyun hyung. I din't expect this. How could he? I think this is the worst decision that I've ever made, to trust him. 

~~~

A/N: A little bit short isn't it? What do you think of this chapter? Sorry if it's boring or not good enough. By the way thanks for reading!