Chapter 2: First Day

A/N: I'll add some characters. It's just a fictional character, but some will have a big part in this story. Thank you. By the way Happy April Fools. 

~~~

Areum's Pov

After having fun in a different countries, we decided to work for our business. We hired some employee, including the BTS, Mi Hi, and Eun Kyung.

Our first day of work is tomorrow, so today we need to rest so we can focus, and we can work harder for tomorrow. I'm watching some movie and Taehyung is sitting beside me. This movie is comedy so I laugh at the funny scene. I didn't notice that Taehyung is looking at me, because I'm busy watching. He pinch my cheek and I just gave him a smile and watch the movie again. I didn't even notice that Taehyung did everything to destruct me, just for me to notice him.

After watching the movie, I look at Taehyung who's just sitting there. I called him but he ignored me. Maybe he's mad? I tried to do some aegyo, and I saw him smile a little. I do some aegyo again and he pinned me at the couch and said "Stop doing such thing, you're too cute and because you ignored me a while ago, you'll get punished." With that he attack me with kisses. I push him off and I said "Catch me if you can". I run and he tried to catch me. I went to the garden and I look around, he's not here anymore. I was about to celebrate that for the first time I win, he didn't catch me. Every time we did it, he always caught me because he can run faster than me.

But then, I felt an arm hugging me from behind.

Taehyung: Got ya! Do you think that I'm not here? I just hide behind the tree.

Me: I still win, you didn't caught me.

Him: I did, that's why I'm hugging you. I just hide behind the tree. I just want to see your reaction. You thought that I didn't follow you right?

He laugh and I frown because I lose again. But well I was the one who started it. But I just want to win this time. Before, every time I lose, I'll treat him an ice cream or some of his favorite food.

Him: Okay okay you win. You don't need to treat me an ice cream or some of my favorite food. Because I already got you. You win my heart.

I just gave him a smile and he kiss me under the shining stars.

Today is our first day of work. We started to fix some things and started to do our work. Me and Taehyung is the boss here, but for us, without our employee our company is nothing, so we'll be friends with them and we won't act like we're superior.

Today I want to meet my employee. Our employees are Eun Kyung, Mi Hi, Park Ye-Joon, BTS, Nam Ye-Ri, Lee Na-Ri, Kim Seung Yeon, Jang Woo-Jin, etc.

We gave them a smile and we talk to them, since it's the first day, we want it to be their best day not their worst day, so we just get to know each other first. I also notice that Jang Woo-Jin is a shy type of guy. And among of our employees, (excluding BTS.) Park Ye-Joon is handsome. But I don't like him that way, it's just my opinion.

We also have some coffee. We want our first week is just like this, we want to start our work next week. I know that we'll become so busy so we need to relax even just this week.

After that we went home. We just rest for a while and I cook for our dinner. I called Taehyung so we can eat together. After eating, he help me to wash the dishes. I took a shower and wear my pajamas. I check my phone and I got a text from Eun Kyung. It says "Me and Jungkook were getting married this Saturday, you're invited and of course also your husband Taehyung. Sorry if didn't tell you about it earlier."

I smile finally! I replied "Nice! Congrats! I'm so happy for the both of you! I wonder when will Mi Hi. I'm so excited to know when will he get married, and then I remember she doesn't have a boyfriend."

Eun Kyung: I'm wondering the same. But I think there's something between her and J-hope. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that they're hiding something from us. Did you notice it too, am I just the only one?

Me: We're same! Sometimes, the way they smile at each other, and the way they look at each other. We need to find out.

Eun Kyung: Yes, so we can tease her too.

I laugh at her message.

Me: Okay, goodnight sweet dreams, I need to sleep now.

Eun Kyung: Goodnight, sweet dreams.

After talking to Eun Kyung, I saw Taehyung went out of the bathroom. He gave me a smile and sat beside me. I told him about Eun Kyung and Jungkook marriage. He smiled and said

Him: It's just like yesterday since we married each other, and now they're getting married too. I'm happy for them, our golden maknae is growing up.

Me: Yeah right, time goes very fast. It's just like yesterday since we met each other, and now we're already married.

Him: Yes.

Me: I wonder when will Mi-Hi. Do you think that there's something between her and J-hope oppa?

Him: Maybe. J-hope hyung told me that he likes someone, and when I ask him, he said that it's a secret and we'll know it soon. Maybe it's her, maybe it's Mi-Hi.

Me: Do you think that he already confess to that girl that he likes?

Him: I'm not sure. Because Hoseok hyung wants to know a girl's personality first. And he's afraid that that girl will or can just leave her so easily. Let's just keep it secret, but hyung has a bad experience on his first love.

Me: I see. What happened to his first love?

Him: She cheats on him, he caught her cheating with the other guy.

Me: That's hurt. But I know he'll find the girl that will love him and will stay with him until their last breathe.

Him: Yes, she doesn't deserve him anyway.

I nod and I smiled at him, he smiled back.

Him: Do you have a crush to Park Ye-Joon?

Me: What?! What kind of question is that?! Of course no! I don't have a crush on him.

Him: I just saw you looking at him a while ago.

Me: I'm looking at them so I can know their looks. I don't have a crush on him, yes he's handsome but for me you're my number one!

He smiled and said "You better not cheat on me because you'll be dead!" He gave me a very serious look. I'm a little bit scared and said "Of course not!" Then he smiled and kiss me and said "Let's sleep!" And he hug me so tight. And I complain, "Taehyung-ah, it's so tight, I can't breathe!" He smiled and said "It's because I'll never let you go."