Chapter 20: Our Family

A/N: This is the second to the last chapter. Sorry if i fast forward it, I'm so lazy to write what happened, so I just summarized it. Thanks for all the support! 

~~~

Areum's Pov

It's been 4 years since I gave birth to Daehyun. In these past few years, I work on Chanyeol's family cafe. I enjoyed working there before, but I decided to build my own restaurant. It's not easy, we need money for it, and also we didn't ask our parents for help. We work hard for it. We're also a little bit busy at work, but it's alright, this is the job that we want.  We're busy, but it doesn't mean that we won't spend time with each other. We manage our time at work and also our time with each other. Every Sunday, we'll spend our time watching movies together, sometimes playing with Daehyun, sometimes, we'll go somewhere, where we think would be fun. Sometimes, during our day off, we'll bring him to the playground to play around. Daehyun is like a child version of Taehyung. They're both energetic, cheers you up when they think that you're sad. They're both sweet. I remember when I'm sad, he hugs me and tells me that don't be sad. I can't help but to smile at his cuteness. And most of all, they're both weird, but in a good way. Daehyun also smile like Taehyung, the rectangular smile.

Today, we're going to the mall, to buy some clothes for our unborn child, and also a toys for Daehyun. I'm 7 months pregnant, and I'm also take a rest from work, it's not good for me to stress myself too much. And I hope that this time it's a girl, but it's okay if it's a boy.  Daehyun is also excited to have a sibling. I'm sure that he'll be a great brother. 

After buying the clothes, diapers, Daehyun's toys etc. We went to the park because Daehyun wants to. When we're already here at the park, me and Taehyung sat on the bench, while Daehyun is playing on the playground. I can't help but to smile remembering when I was young, I used to play on the playground too. I look at Taehyung and he gave me a smile. 

Him: Do you remember when we're young, we used to play on the playground too? 

Me: Yes, and now, look we have our own child. Time goes fast isn't it? 

He nods while smiling, looking at Daehyun. I look at Daehyun and he's talking to Gyu Ri, she's Eun Kyung and Jungkook's daughter. They're also friends. I look around to find Jungkook and Eun Kyung, I saw Eun Kyung taking a video of Daehyun and Gyu Ri while they're playing. Taehyung is talking to Jungkook. When Eun Kyung notice me, she gave me a smile and I smile too. We talk for a while. I miss it, we're busy at work that's why we barely talk in person. 

It's already 6 pm, we went home. We rest for a while and then we eat dinner. After eating I took a shower for a while, while Taehyung is reading a bedtime story for Daehyun. When he's already asleep, Taehyung took a quick shower too. Before we sleep we talk for a while. 

Taehyung: Cute isn't it? 

Me: Who? 

Taehyung: It's cute when Daehyun and Gyu Ri is playing together. They're so cute with each other. 

Me: But they're too young. 

Taehyung: I know, it's just... it reminds me of us when we're young. 

I blush at what he said. I think of it too. After that we sleep. I'm so excited to have our second child. 

~~~

After 2 months

It's already 6 :45 pm when we went home from the hospital, I gave birth to our second child. It's a girl, and her name is Chae Rin. Daehyun is also happy when he saw his younger sister. We're all at our bedroom, I'm holding Chae Rin while Daehyun is looking at her with a smile on his face. Taehyung went to the bathroom for a while. I put Chae Rin on the crib and me and Daehyun went downstairs to eat.

We need to sleep early, Taehyung needs to go to work tomorrow, and Daehyun needs to go to school. I also need to take care of Chae Rin. 

~~

After 3 years

We have 2 weeks vacation, so we decided to go to Hong Kong disneyland for fun. Chae Rin wants to go there. 

We're already here at disneyland. Taehyung and Daehyun ride some rides, while me and Chae Rin walk around. It seems like the kids were enjoying, I look at Taehyung and Daehyun, they're so happy while riding some rides. 

After having some fun at disney land, we went back to the hotel. Tomorrow, we'll walk around so that we can get to know the place. If only we can stay like this forever, but as life goes on, we need to do what we need to do. We need to work, and Daehyun needs to go to school, and soon Chae Rin too. We rest for a while and we eat our dinner and take a shower. After that we sleep, we need some energy for tomorrow. 

Today, we're walk around the place near our hotel, we want to get to know the place better, and also to have some fun. We went to the mall not far from the hotel. We went to the arcade so that the kids can play. I leave Taehyung with the kids at the arcade and I went to the grocery to buy some foods. Taehyung really loves to play with the kids, and the kids loves to play with him, especially Daehyun. Daehyun loves to play around a lot, he's so energetic and he can get a friend easily because he's friendly too. Chae Rin is a little bit shy and doesn't talk to other people that much, but she loves to play with her doll and to run around with her brother. After playing on the arcade we decided to eat for a while. After eating, we stroll around the mall, maybe we can find something interesting to do or to buy. After strolling around the mall, we decided to leave, and before we went back to our hotel, we want to know the place better. We want to enjoy the time to relax, and also once we went back to Seoul, we need to work again, and we don't have much time to have fun.  We found a beach not too far from the hotel, we went there. The kids started to make a sand castle. I took a pictures of them while making a sand castle. 

Since it's already 5:30 pm, it's the time to watch the sunset. I smile while looking at it, remembering my teenage years. Me and Taehyung used to do this back then. Taehyung is sitting beside me looking at the sunset too, the kids are playing with water. I guess they need to take a shower once we got back to our hotel. Luckily it's not that far from here. Just a walking distance. 

Taehyung: Remember those days? During our childhood, we used to this after going to the park and after going to the mall before we go home? 

Me: Yes, it's one of our favorite thing to do. And I'm glad that we can do it again. It's been a long time since we do it, we're busy spending our time at work, and we're always at the park because the kids wants to go there. 

Taehyung: Yes, I miss it too. I miss our childhood days. 

Me: Time goes fast isn't it? It feels like it's just yesterday when we're young and we used to play around like them, and we used to spend our time playing and going to the places that we love. Now look, we have our own children. 

He smiled while watching the kids play. "They're adorable right? If only I can stop the time, I'll stop it, so that we can spend more time having fun and spending time with each other" he said.

Me: Yes they are, let's just enjoy the moment. I just wish that we'll always happy like this. 

Taehyung: Don't worry, we'll be happy as long as we're here for each other. Whatever problem comes, I know that we can solve it as long as we're here to help and support each other. We need to be strong, not just for ourselves, but also for our child, for our family.

Me: You're right, we need to stay strong for us, for them. 

We'll do anything for them, we'll support their dream. After that Daehyun called us to play with them. We just smile and play with them. It's one of the best feeling ever, to be with them and to have them.