Chapter 21- Practice Time

*Marybela's POV*
After the assembly is our Mathematics time. Ms. Cruz is absent today, so our teacher is Mama Bel, but I'll call her Mrs. Pilande in school.

Well, she's really happy teaching us for Math. This is one of my favorite subjects.

*11:30 am*
We ate lunch in the canteen. I was together with Zeena and Katrina, my BFFs Forever.

Z: What's your lunch?

K: Bacon and Eggs

M: Fried Chicken of McDonald's

Z and K: Wow!

M: Oh by the way, I have some Fried Chicken Friendship Box from McDo. You can have it. You deserve it.

Z and K: Thanks Marybela!!!

M: You're welcome.

We chatted about the Little Concert dabbed as "Trenta Now, Balik Tanaw."

Not only us, but everybody in the canteen.

After Lunch Break, Zeena and Katrina already went to their classroom. While I went to my classroom.

Our subject after lunch is Religion. Our teacher is Mrs. Grospe.

But before going to the classroom, I went to the Office to get my Audition Fee for the Little Concert.

When I arrived at the office, I see a line. There were 6 students in the line. Good thing I arrived so early. This line is based like First Come First Serve Basis.

When I took my turn.....
Mrs. Manuel is the registrar-in-charge. That means she's only in charge for today since Mrs. Mollins is in Day Off.

"Hi Mrs. Manuel!"

"Hi Marybela. How can I help you?"

"Oh, I'm gonna join the Little Concert."

"Wow! Your mom will be exhilarated for sure!" Mrs. Manuel said with a smile.

"Sure hope so.... You think?"

"Yes."
After a few hours.....
We're dismissed. Oh so excited to inform Mama Bel about the Little Concert.

Our subject before dismissal is Social Studies. Our teacher is Ms. Martinez.

That reminds me, when it is dismissal time, Mama Bel said that I should wait for my teachers after dismissal.

Woah.... I practiced at home for my performance in the Little Concert of ours.

*When I reached home with Mama Bel*

"Ma, I'll tell you something." I said.

"Okay what is it?" She said.

"Um.. I was wondering... If I can join the Little Concert."

"Oh sure my darling!! I'm really happy you informed me."

"Um.. But I'm a bit frightened."

"Don't fret, you can do it."

"Thanks Mama Bel. You made me calm."

"Always Welcome."

So I decided to join the Little Concert of ours. I'll sing.

I'll sing "Setting Fires" by The Chainsmokers. They are my idols in singing too.

Sure hope I perform well, especially the whole faculty, including the Grade School teachers, are gonna watch since it's after school.