Chapter 11: Truth Revealed

*Gabrielle's POV*

After I saw my face in that album.......

"Mrs. Pilande? Are you my mom?" I said while crying.

"Yes dear. Your name should Maria Marybela Amanda P. Pilande. Good thing I have your birth certificate pa." She said while wallowing.

I hugged her and kissed her in her cheeks. I am happy and sad at the same time because I might be leaving with Mama Riley. But I am happy that I knew that my true mom is my favorite teacher.

After a while........

"I love you Mama Bel." I said in a lovely way.

"I love you, Amanda. Sorry if I lost you." Mama Bel said.

I dont know how Mama Bel lose me, I asked her.

"Because last 2007, many houses are wrecked. Then I had to lose you because there are kids needed to be taken. They should be 0-2 yrs. old to be take. Your siblings, Jeremiah and Jericco, they are too old to be taken. I didn't know that your name was changed into Janina Gabrielle Ocampo-Pineda. But your name should be Maria Marybela Amanda Pineda- Pilande. We have the same name which is Pineda. You are born last November 22, 2006, which is one day before my birthday. I am so so so sorry for giving you to someone rather to be knowing me as your mom." Mama Bel said while crying.

"That is okay Mama Bel. Do you promise to take care of me when I reach your house?"

"Yes anak! Very promise!"

I went home to ask my mom about the truth.

My mom was actually crying while I'm saying the truth.

"Yes Gabie. Your true mom is Mrs. Pilande. That's why she is treating you as her daughter. You should pack up. I'll fetch you to Mrs. Pilande's house."

"What about you mom?"

"Oh I'll just visit you in your mom's house everyday. Text Mrs. Pilande that you are gonna go and live to them starting today."

"Okay."

*Mrs. Pilande's POV*

Amanda (you know she's Gabrielle), was actually sad and startled when she knew the truth.

I recieved this text from Amanda.

From: Maria Marybela Amanda Pilande

To: Marybel Pilande

Mama Bel,

Im gonna go to your house later. My mom will talk to you daw and Im gonna live with you and the whole Pilande family starting tonight. Please prepare yourselves. Thanks for tellin me the truth. See ya later! Love you mama!

Your daughter,

Maria Marybela Amanda Pilande 😘

I was a bit blushed from her text. I replied back.

To: Maria Marybela Amanda Pilande

From: Marybel Pilande

Anak,

Okay. We will prepare for your homecoming. You are welcome. See ya later too. Love u most Amanda! 😘

From: Mama Bel

Im so excited to see my daughter, Marybela.