Part 16- Finally!!!

*Zeena's POV*
I promised myself that today I'll say my sorry to Katrina and Marybela. So I decided to walk away from Dorothy and Rhiane.

Actually, I don't want me to be in their gang. I realized how bad are they, and I am always included in their problems, even though I don't want to.

Now I see Marybela and Katrina. Here it goes!!

"Katrina, Marybela.." I approached.

"Yes Zeena? Where is your friends?" Katrina asked politely.

"Um... I just want to say, I'm really sorry. I don't want actually to join Dorothy and Rhiane at the time when we had a fight..."

"Oh it's okay! You wanna join us in our group? I'm sure you'll love whatever we do here." Marybela said.

"Okay! But...."

"But what?" The 2 girls asked.

"But what if Rhiane and Dorothy see me that I'm with you?"

"You tell them how you feel when you were with them. My mom taught me all about it." Marybela said.

"Okay. But please tell Mrs. Clewston about my retainment papers."

"Okay. I know you don't deserve that.. Being retained in the same level. At least you are being nice.." Katrina says with a smile.

"Oh by the way, Zeena, does Rhiane and Dorothy knows that you are here?"

Marybela asks feeling concerned.

"Nope. They know that I'm in the canteen."

"Oh okay.. Well then, Katrina and I will visit Mrs. Clewston to cancel your retainment papers, Zeena."

The 2 girls says with a smile.

"Thank you so much!!"

Now I'll change my bad self into a good self already. And it's not hard after all.

*Marybela's POV*
Finally! Now I figured out that Zeena doesn't want to start a fight against Katrina and me.

She says her sorry without Dorothy and Rhiane. I know those 2 are still angry at me and Katrina. Hopefully, they'll be angry at Zeena too, when they'll know all about the good things that Zeena did to us.

After Zeena stayed with us, we went to Mrs. Clewston's office.

When we opened the door, Ms. Villa saw us. She greeted us with a smile.

"Hi Ms. Villa! We came her to see Mrs. Clewston." We said politely.

"Hello Katrina and Marybela. Wait for a while. Mrs. Clewston is talking to Harrison."

"Okay Ms. Villa."

We saw Harrison heading out, crying. He is the bully of the 1st Graders.

A 1st Grader named Erica saw Harrison crying.

Wow! I thought that boy doesn't cry she thinks in mind.

"You're on, Katrina and Marybela!" Ms. Villa said as she winks at us.

"Hi Girls! Are you done eating lunch?"
Mrs. Clewston asks.

"Yes Mrs. Clewston. My mom even knows that I'm here." I said.

Mrs. Clewston chuckles.

"Oh by the way, why did you came?"

"Oh it's because of Zeena." Katrina says.

"What about Zeena?"

"She's trying to be nice. And I would love that you'll cancel her retainment. I know she doesn't deserve it." I said.

"And she even said sorry a while ago." Katrina said.

"Okay. I'll cancel her retainment papers."

"I would be happy to tell her later!!" I said.

"Okay!"

I'm so excited to tell Zeena all about this!!!!