Chapter 9- Last Day of School

*Gabrielle's Story*

5:00 am
I woke up that time (as always). I rushed because my service is going to fetch me EARLIER than usual. I'm in the 1st trip only today.

So, I went to the bathroom to cool down by a shower. After a while, I went to my room to wear my uniform.

5:30 am
I went downstairs. My mom's cooking breakfast. How nice! It's Chicken Nuggets and Egg omelette. Together with Buttered Rice.

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome."

5:59 am (to be rounded off, 6 am)
I rode in my service. It's kinda cold. 😬😬😬

6:30 am
I arrived at school. My bestie, Inabelle, was waiting for me in the waiting area of the gate.
"So, let's go to the classroom together?" I said.
"Okay." She muttered.

We talked about a lot of things...... After 3 minutes, we arrived at the classroom.

I was nervous....... (a bit)........

After classes, I went to Mrs. Pilande. I hugged her and she hugged back. She even kissed me on the head. I can't believe that she did that to me......

She hugged me with love actually..... And I also did that.

So after that, we said "Goodbye and text you later!" to each other.

*-*-*-*-*-*

*Mrs. Pilande's Story*

I woke up at 4:39 am. I was a bit nervous and sad today. Because I'm going to miss my dearest students.

"No worries Bel. You can still see each other next year, some of them na lang because some of them are gonna move to another school." I said to myself.

I took a cool shower, ate Breakfast, and fixed myself.

*6:00 am*
So I went to school in this time. I should not be absent because my students would feel unloved.

I arrived at school at 6:30 am. I went to the classroom directly.

I don't know that there's a special surprise for me inside there.

"Hi Mrs. Pilande!" The whole 6- Maparaan said to me.

"Hi girls!" I said.

"Is this a surprise?" I continued.

"Yes. Gabrielle told us to prepare a surprise for you today since it's our last day of school." The whole class said.

I was so shocked after they have said that. I also did that to her a lot of times.

She showed up with a gift.

She fasttalked.....

"HiMrs.Pilande!Thisisagifttoyoufrommeandthewholeclass.Hopeyoulikeit.Iknowyouwill."

"Oh of course Gabrielle. I would not just like it. But I'll love it."

She opened the gift.

"A Box of Ballpens?! Thank you 6- Maparaan!" I said.

"You're welcome Mrs. Pilande. Thanks for being the best adviser too."

"Aww. And thanks for being the best class ever."

"You're welcome."

Gabrielle gave us papers.
It says there that:

Dear Mrs. Pilande and classmates,
I know that this is the end of our batch, 6- Maparaan, but this doesn't mean that this is the end of our class friendship. Hope you won't forget or regret me. Okay that's all. God bless you always. 😄🙂
💕- Gabrielle Pineda

Aww.... She's just so sweet....
I'll never forget a student like her. She's my most favorite student. She's never been hurt by her classmates because of her goodness.

So, we lived happily ever after.....