Chapter 19- Telling Mrs. Clewston

*Marybela's POV*
I'm really nervous for my 2nd Visit to Mrs. Clewston's Office.

It is 2:30 pm. I need to go there 2:35 pm. I have to leave now.

I approached Ms. Andrews that I need to go.

"Marybela, why do you need to go?"

She asked.

"Oh. I need to explain something to Mrs. Clewston. She called me actually."

"Oh okay. You can go. Get 1 Hallway ID for the Office."

"Thanks Ms. Andrews."

She just smiled.

So I went at the back of the classroom to get a Hallway ID. Then I passed by the classroom of Zeena and Katrina. Their teacher is Mama Bel. I think their substitute.

I think mom saw me.

"Hi Mama Bel." I said with a smile.

"Hello anak! Why are you here?"

"Oh I'm going to Mrs. Clewston's office."

"Okay anak. Be careful."

I gave Mama Bel a flying kiss. She just did the same thing.

After 3 minutes.....
I arrived at Mrs. Clewston's office. Ms. Villa saw me again.

"Hi Marybela! It's your second visit today ah! What happened?"

Ms. Villa said feeling concerned.

"Hi Ms. Villa! Well, I'm gonna tell Mrs. Clewston about Zeena's fight against Rhiane and Dorothy."

"Oh okay. Just wait. Yannah is still inside. You know Yannah Gabrielle Trinidad? Well she's inside."

"Okay Ms. Villa. Thanks."

It's true, I waited for 3 minutes.

I saw Yannah and her mom. I don't know her yet, but I know her mom already. Name's Patricia Noda. We met at near Chesterfield Elementary School. That school is nearer than St. Scho when you go to our house.

I think if I study there and Mama Bel works there, I think we only need to walk rather than riding a jeepney and a tricycle that straight goes to Marikina Heights.

I think it's just 3 blocks away.

"You're on, Marybela, again!" Ms. Villa said.

"Okay Ms. Villa. Thanks very much!!"

So I greeted Mrs. Clewston a warm GOOD AFTERNOON.

"Hi Marybela! Why did you came again? It's your second visit already."

"Oh hi Mrs. Clewston. Sorry to bother you, but I recommend that the consequence for Rhiane and Dorothy would be double."

"W..why are you requesting that?"

"Well, they had a fight against Zeena."

"Oh... Okay. I'm gonna suspend them next year and retain them when they come back."

"Thanks Mrs. Clewston."

"You're welcome. Just remember that your mom is counting on you." She says with a wink.   

Feeew!! This second visit is a success!!!!