"You sneaking out again tonight? " My brother links to me.

"Maybe.." I say and acknowledge the wolves we run past who nod their heads at us.

"You can tell me if you're seeing a girl you know? It's not like I haven't gone to that town looking for some action." He jokes but I don't find it funny but I don't want to say I'm meeting Eileen so I stay silent.

"That's why isn't it? You dog!" He laughs and I internally roll my eyes as his stupid pun and we continue running until we reach the house.

We shift at the back door but before we even walk inside through the back, our mom opens the door and blocks us.

"Andrea is here. You two are not coming in naked!" She scolds us and throws some shorts at us. If it were up to me I'd walk around naked all the, clothes are restricting and make it harder to shift quick when you really need to.

We walk into the living room and I don't even notice Andrea running towards me since I see that my mother has some of her friends over as well as their daughters who blush when they look at my brother and I. Michael grows a smug look on his face immediately and I can tell he's starting to flex his muscles a little as well.

"What is this?" I look over at my mother who sits back down with the rest of the women.

"Don't be rude Matthew. I just didn't want to rule out the possibility of your mate being in this pack." She says smiling and I honestly can't believe she'd go this far.

"And Michael's mate too right?" I say and feel bad for not picking Andrea up when she wanted me too but I run back upstairs and head to my room leaving my confused brother and slightly angry mother downstairs.

"Fuck!" I yell slamming my door closed and turn around when I hear someone clearing their throat behind me.

"Jacob? What are you doing up here?" I ask as he takes out one of his headphones and sits up from laying down on my bed.

"It's a bunch of girls down there man! My mom dragged me here while Andrea is having a blast." He complains.

"But why are you in my room?" I ask and he just shrugs.

"Whatever I gotta shower and change. Shit." I check the time and see that it's almost 5 and that Eileen has been out of school for hours now.

"Sooo I can stay?" Jacob says and I just sigh and run around looking for a change of clothes. He doesn't wait for an answer and puts his headphones back in and continues to play on his phone. Just as I find some clothes I hear my phone go off, a message from Eileen.

E: I miss you. Coming back soon?

The message brings a smile to my face and I reply back immediately.

M: On my way now.

I lock my phone and change immediately skipping the shower since I wanted to see Eileen as soon as possible. I run out of room to see Michael walking up the hall and smirking at me, he probably thinks I'm meeting other girls. I give him a small smile back and rum downstairs telling my mom I'm going out again and she doesn't bother asking why.

I almost want to run there instead of driving, the excitement building inside me was almost too much. I managed to make it through the long drive without shifting but I couldn't control my heart rate when I saw her bedroom light on. I climb up the tree and see her laying in bed with her headphones on and her back towards me, I smile and slowly open the window discarding my shoes and jacket once I'm inside.

She doesn't notice me inside and is softly humming along to whatever song she's listening too. I take a deep breath and feel my entire body heating up, all the pain of today and how worn out I feel from all the training has vanished as I breath in her sweet sugary scent. I feel her jump in my arms when I snake an arm around her waist.

"Oh my god I almost screamed!" She smiles pulling her headphones down her neck and turning around to face me. I don't answer her, there was nothing more that I wanted right now just to kiss her.

"What is it?" She smiles wide at me and I just shake my head, I'm so lucky to have had her forgive me. I place my hand on her cheek and waste no time placing my lips against hers. She kisses back immediately and my heart flutters when I feel her smile against my lips and I almost growl when she pulls back but judging by the way her eyes widen I must have let a small growl slip out anyway.

"What's gotten into you?" She tilts her head at me and smiles.

"I just missed you." I say and try to kiss her again but she moves her head and my lips meet her cheek.

"What?" I ask and she just shrugs and grabs my hand.

"You were keeping a secret from me." She says not meeting my eyes and I look at her confused, I already told her about wolves what else could there be?

"Eileen I-" I look up and notice bloodied tissues near her bed stand and I sit up immediately.

"What?..oh." she notices where I'm looking but doesn't say anything.

"What happened?" I ask looking at her concerned and trying to find any bruises or marks on her.

"Ashley and her goons think I chased you away. She had her heart set on you being her prom date you know?" She jokes but I don't laugh. I'd tear those girls apart for thinking they could hurt her.

"Matthew...you're making that noise again." She refers to my growling which I didn't even realize I was doing.

"Adrian actually helped me lose them he pulled the alarm and we talked for a bit. You didn't tell me he was a wolf." She says and my heart beat races thinking about the first time she saw Adrian's wolf, not that she could remember but I'm just glad she's used to the idea now.

"He also talked to me about wolf mates.." she lowers her eyes and I feel my wolf awaken inside me feeling just as scared as I was. Why the fuck does Adrian want to keep ruining everything? What could he have to gain by telling her about mates or that she could be my brother's mate??

"He told me I was yours...and that's why you showed me your wolf.." She says looking up at me and my entire body freezes, my mouth goes dry and my stomach churns as a mixture of emotions flow through me.

"Is it true?" She asks and I open my mouth but I don't know what to say. I can't lie. I can't say the truth. There is no right answer and Adrian fucking knew that, that fucking piece of shit. To my surprise I dont even need to give her answer when she presses her lips against mine and wraps her arms around my neck. I keep my eyes open just watching her, unsure of what to do or what to say but I don't want to stop her. I lay back and let her climb on top of me. She pulls back and sits above me just smiles before laying on my chest and I put my arms around her.

"Will I become a wolf like you?" She says looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers. She shouldn't be anyone's mate. She's too kind. Too sweet to be a wolf. She doesn't deserve to go through that pain. But when I look into her eyes, I can see her love and devotion, that she would be fully ready to give up everything she wished for as a human and become a wolf just to be with me.

"Yes,you would." I force a smile and she lays her head back down and I stroke her hair to calm myself down from my inner turmoil. I could run away, I could take her. Make her mine and no one would ever find us.

Comment what you think :)