"No!" Yeri said and she glanced at Jungkook. Jungkook was staring at her. Ohmygosh. I'm dead.

"Come on Yerim ah.. You've had a crush on Taeyong oppa since forever. Isnt it the time for you to confess yet?"

"No I dont. I'm over him two years ago."

"You dont look like it though. Come on.. You've been texting him right? Its time for you to tell him how you feel." Wendy said nudging the maknae's shoulder. Yeri glanced at Jungkook with a worried face. Jungkook looked away and walked away. Now I'm done.

"Stop it girls! I dont like him anymore! I love someone else. And it is not Taeyong oppa. Okay? Just stop it!" she said and followed after Jungkook.

"What was that about?" Irene asked and the others just shrugged their shoulders.

"You're on in 20 minutes." the stage manager said to them. The girls nodded.

"Jungkook!" Yeri called then she saw Jungkook leaning against a tree with his hands in his pocket. She approached him slowly and grabbed his hands. Jungkook looked at her and held her hands back.

"Hey....."

"Hey...."

"Are you okay?" Yeri asked and he smiled. Jungkook looked at his legs and looked up to her again.

"I'm fine. I just need sometime to think." he said to her and forced a smile.

"I'm so sorry. But I really dont like him anymore. He's whatever, I've stopped liking him since I know you. You have to believe me." she said walking nearer to him and put her arms around his torso. She then pun her head on his chest, hugging him.

"I know. I'm just really confused right now." Jungkook said, caressing Yeri's blonde hair.

"Why?" she looked up to him.

"Nothing. Lets just get inside. We need to get up stage." Jungkook said and kissed her temple before pulling her hands.

"Come on...."

*********
"Hello and welcome to the 2017 Busan School of Performing Arts Festival!!!!" the crowd cheered loudly and the host was hyped up. The host invited their principle to give a speech.

"Alright alrighttt!!!! Now who's ready for  the performances?!" the crowd cheered again.

"Come on guys I cant hear you.. Who's ready for the performances?!?!" the crowd cheered louder than the first time.

"Performing the original One of These Nights, the queens of BOPA, give it up for RED VELVET!!!!!!!"

"Woaaa!!!! Thats our girls!!! They never dissapoint us.. Okay now for the girls' eye candies. The boys of our school, the pride of BOPA, singing their own song, titled Butterfly, please welcome, BTS!!!!!"

"Alright alright alrighttt!!!!!! Calm down girls. I know they're hot!!! Thats why they are the school's crew.." the host kept talking and the other performers take their turns performing including Blackpink, with their own song, Play With Fire.

"I dont even know why I am so nervous. Is it because its the first time I'm performing with my boyfriend?" Seulgi said while patting her outfit.

"Thats right!! I was thinking why too. Ahh! Now I know.." Yeri said and the girls looked at her. The boys did too and she quickly glanced at Jungkook again.

"Ah I mean, I'm not nervous because I'm performing with my boyfriend.. O.. Obviously.... I'm- I'm just nervous because we're sharing the stage with another group.. Yeah... That's..That's right..." she said while trying to cover up what she said. Jungkook chuckled lightly and bit his lips to control his laughter. Then he made a 'i-didnt-laugh' face when Yeri glared at him.

"Ouukaaayyy~~ Anyways, lets just do this! We've practiced right. This is just one of our ways to have fun so dont be so stressed out. Okay?" Namjoon said and they all cheered.

"Can I say something first?" Jungkook suddenly said making all of them looked at him. Then he cleared his throat.

"I'll tell you when we're done. I just wanted to say that." he said and they all frowned before just letting it go.

"Alright then! Let's go!"

"This is the first time and a surprise performance, A SPECIAL COLLABORATION BY BTS AND REDVELVET!!!!!"

Seulgi took a deep breath and Jimin held her hands before walking to the stage.

The performances was so hyped up all the people there screamed so loud and cheered. The confetti and the fireworks was everywhere and Seulgi and Jimin hugged and they all looked so happy on stage.

********

"Who's the one paying?" Jin said, Hoseok and Namjoon rolled their eyes. Then they started to chit chat and eat. Seulgi and Jimin was talking to each other and same goes to Taehyung and Irene. Jungkook watches the couple and he became so anxious.

"Guys..." he called and all of them looked at him. Yeri who was in front of him looked worriedly at him.

"I have something to tell you guys."

a/n : the most ridiculous chapter i've ever wrote 😂