Zach

Life is worth living
Life is worth living, so live another day
The meaning of forgiveness
People make mistakes
Only God can judge me
Life is worth living again
Another day
Life is worth living again

Justin Bieber

•••

I realized kissing Elise was the biggest mistake I made that day.

Here I was, singing her a song for us to part are ways. Her to go live her life to the fullest, and me try to get through high school without dying of sadness.

"I was wrong." She mumbled agents my lips.

"What?" I asked her.

"Scars will fade, but a true broken heart will never heal." Elise whispered. I had a quick flashback to a year ago, when everything had fallen apart.

"A broken heart can be fixed, scars never leave." She whispered. Then she pulled herself away from me and jumped out the window. I ran to the edge of the window, she was running down the street and in seconds she was gone.

If only she knew how wrong she was.

Now she new she was wrong. She was wrong, I was right. Did I have her back?

"Us?" I asked in a whisper, almost too scared to ask.

"Together?" She asked me.

"Forever." I whispered. Then I kissed her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

END OF BOOK TWO! I know right, quick book. I'm going to break the plot into smaller books and into a series because having one huge book would get confusing, especially for me.

Thank you to all my wonderful readers!!!!!!! I hope you stayed tuned for the next book!!!!!!!!!!!

Word Count: 268