Elise

Most people are nice when you finally see them.

– Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

•••

I ran down the sidewalk. One cup of hot coffee spilled all over my clothes. I tripped over to the ground. I felt someone pick up the cup and held out their hand.

"Come on Elise." He said quietly. I took his hand and stood up. I mentally slapped myself afterwards too. What am I doing with him!

"Leave me alone." I told him. Before I had a chance to pick up the five full cups of coffee he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I stood there in shock for a few seconds before I pushed him away.

"Elise..." He tried again.

"Don't come to me idiot! Go back to your princess that's waiting for you. Go kiss her face off!" I yelled.

"I'm not dating her." He said.

"Stop lying to me." I snapped at him.

"I don't even know her!" He insisted.

"So this random good looking girl just happened to be next to you the whole time and then kissed you?" I said sarcastically at him.

"Yes! That's actually the basic truth!" He insisted. It's one thing to ignore me, but it's a completely other thing to lie to me over and over. I slapped him hard, picked up my drinks and ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Sry for another short chapter, but I really want to do another chance in POV sorry.