The Written Test....

Start from the beginning

I ended up pulling the number 18 and found myself sitting next to a Cloud Ninja and a familiar scary red headed ninja. Yup, you guessed it, it was Gaara.

I found out I was unconsciously starring at him when he turned and glared at me. I felt myself jump at his huge negative chakra but I refused to let it show and ended up laughing awkwardly.

"Ahaha, let's do our best, Gaara." I said. He stared at me a bit longer and then turned back to face the front. I let out a nervous breath of relief. 'For a second there I thought he was gonna kill me..'

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to the cloud ninja.

"Yo, my names Kohaku," he said and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I took his hand and shook it.

"My names Natsuki." I said with a smile. Now that I get a good look at him, he's pretty attractive. He has short, slightly spiked dark brown hair, with his headband around his forehead, and emerald green eyes.

"Is this your first time taking the test, Natsuki?" Kohaku asked.

I nodded, "Yea, I'm really excited about it. It should be fun. What about you?"

"Yea, same for me. My village rarely gets to participate in the exams so it's a big deal as to who gets to take the test."

"Well then good luck." I give him a closed eye smile and he chuckles.

"Haha. Yea, same to you."

I turn back to face the front but catch Sasuke and Kiba sending evil glares at Kohaku. I sweat drop and send them a reassuring smile. They turn back to the front and I start scanning the room for my other team mates.

I spot Naruto near the front freaking out and Sakura a few rows behind smirking.

"She seems to think she'll pass this test without a problem."

'...You got that right.'

I was snapped out of my thought when Ibiki starts explaining the rules.

"Listen up brats! The first exam has a few important rules. I will not accept any questions, so listen carefully!"

I sat up straight and fixed my ears on him, focussing on everything that came out if his mouth and memorised it.

"First rule: You will all be given 10 points at the start. The test consists of 10 questions, each question worth 1 point. This test is a deduction bassed test. If you get one question wrong, you will get 1 point deducted. If you get 3 questions wrong then your score will be reduced to 7."

'Okay then so all I have to do is get most of them correct and I'll stay with a high score. Seems easy enough..'

"Don't just look at one part of the bigger picture Natsuki. There's always more to things than what is given on the surface."

'Aye. Glad I have you with me Okami.'

"Second rule: the pass-fail decision will be determined by your teams total score!"

My jaw dropped. 'NO DAMN WAY!'

I glanced over at Naruto and noticed my team doing the same. 'I know I'm bad at tests but Naruto is at least 1000 times worse! I remember in one test, he was so nervous he even misspelled his own name.'

"Wait!" I snapped my head over to Sakura. "What do you mean by teams total score!?" She screamed. I gritted my teeth.

'Dammit. Doesn't she know when to shut up?'