“Why?”

“Niall, you haven’t even come out to everyone. I don’t want you to hold everything in and then one day just combust. Besides, let’s take baby steps.”

Niall looked hopeful as he continued. “So we can take it slow you’re saying?”

“Well of course.”

“When?”

I laughed as I patted his hand. “Niall, it’s just a moment. You can’t really force it.”

“Right. So, can we cook breakfast?”

“Of course you want food,” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“I’m hungry!” He whined as he hopped off the couch and ran to the kitchen. I chuckled to myself and as I followed at a much slower pace.

“What’d you want to eat?” I asked as I saw Niall looking in the fridge.

“Food preferably.”

“Aren’t you a comedian,” I said sarcastically as I reached up for the top cupboard.

“I suppose.” His voice had gotten closer, but I hadn’t thought too much of it. Well that was until he pressed himself into my lower, well, very low part of my back.

“N-Niall.”

“Hmmm?”

“What are you doing?” I asked. I felt my heart rate speeding up. I swear he was making it harder to maintain control.

“Taking it slow,” Niall responded as placed a kiss between my shoulder blades. Despite having on a thin t-shirt, it left goose bumps up and down my body. I took a deep breath and gently moved Niall back a step before turning around.

“Now Niall, we are not going to do anything until you’ve had some breakfast,” I said in a stern tone. We both know I didn’t mean it, and well, that wasn’t going to get us anywhere.

“Is it because you want me to have energy?” He asked as he took a step closer. I swallowed again and prepared to take a step back until I realized I was wedged right by the counter so I couldn’t really move.

“No Niall. Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” I said simply.

“I can think of something else I could have for breakfast,” Niall said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I spluttered out some sort of sound before recomposing myself.

“Alright, that’s it,” I said as I grabbed his wrist. I heard Niall giggle with glee, but I don’t think we were on the same track right now.

I trudged down the hallway and stopped as Niall’s smile slipped off his face.

“The bathroom?” he asked as we stood in front of the door.

“Yes. The bathroom.”

“Why?”

“You’re going to go in there,” I said as I gently pushed him inside and began to close the door.

“Why?”

I slipped the door closed and silently thanked the sweet Lord above it locked from the outside. “You’re going to control your hormones love.”

I didn’t hear anything for a moment and I thought he was about to start until I jumped when I heard a thud on the door.

“Niall?”

“Let me out of here! I am fine!”

“It’s not a punishment Niall,” I said as I rolled my eyes.