29- Slowing down to a Jog.

Start from the beginning

I could feel his lips move away and he patted my head with his gloved hand softly.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" He asked. I shook my head no, slightly. "Would you like to tell me why you don't want a shot?" I froze at the mention of the name. I almost forgot the reason all this started. I hesitated slightly, but spoke.

"They'll give me something I don't need, and start doing experiments and bad things." I murmured.

I realized how stupid I sounded, so I tried to explain myself. "It sound silly, but that was what happened to me. They thought my 'brain activity' was 'unique' and conducted many pointless experiments, which all had pain. Now I can't go near needles without freaking out. The doctors are practically all the same... they want to find something wrong, and get more money. Thats what the world is built on, isn't it..." I sighed. Opening my eyes to see Kakashi stareing intently at me.

"Well..." Was all he said wanting to continue but unable to speak.

"Well, what?" I asked, confused.

"I'll be here...so, they won't hurt you more than they need- I mean, they won't do anything wrong to you..." Kakashi scrambled for the correct wording.

I giggled, covering my face alittle.

"Promise you won't leave me alone..?" I asked, still having doubts about him.

"I swear." He said holding out his left arm, which still had the bracelet he bought. I held out my right arm, that held my bracelet. Putting them close together, the magnets inside of the roses, pulled together, making a heart.

He held my hand and gave it a soft squeeze, calming my minor anxiety.

I took in a deep breath.

"Okay...lets go to the hospital..."

. .

.. ..

... ...

.... Kawaii? ....

... Making ...

.. Longer ..

. .

-FF-

"This will pinch abit, and you're all set." The female doctor said. I closed my eyes and slightly squeezed Kakashi's hand as I felt a pain in my upper arm. Small tears went to the corner of my eyes. "All done. You're set for the rest of the year. Please make an appointment for next year." The doctor said, I opened my eyes to see the doctor looking at me and Kakashi with a smile, grabbing a clip board and walking out.

I looked at Kakashi who gave me a close eyed smile, but underneath his mask I knew he was smiling aswell.

"You did good." He said, patting my head. I closed my eyes and pushed my head up, trying to get his hand off. He removed it on his own before I could get the weapons.

"Why do you keep patting my head? I'm not a dog." I said crossing my hands, letting go of his hand. Even if it was warm, and mine was cold, it still was hard for me. Even to just sit this close to a guy scared the crap out of me.

"I do it because its fun to see you close your eyes like a cat purring against a hand." He said doing it again, which again caused me to close my eyes and look up, trying to push off his hand.

"Meh." I said pouting. My right arm had 3 shots, covered with plain bandages. I took out a sharpie and doodled the Konoha symbol on one, Akatsuki symbol of the other, and a heart on the last.