29- Slowing down to a Jog.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Standing infront of me Kakashi wiped a tear from my eye, tilting my head up to look at him. In his eyes was an emotion. He looked sad.

I felt a drop in my stomach. Was he pitying me? I tried to back away from him but the arms that hovered kept me still. I stiffined, uncomfortable being this close to a guy.

"Let me go." I said lowly, my voice was hushed, afraid that if I spoke loud, I would begin crying again. Kakashi stepped closer, closing the space between us. My heartbeat quickened as anxiety continued to scare the crap out of me.

"No..." He said hugging me slowly, his head rested on my shoulder, as he had to bend down alittle since I was slightly short. "I don't want you to dissappear from me ever again." He said, sounding almost sad, and afraid.

"Let me go." I said trying to back away, but his arms held me firmly, even if it was a soft hug.

"Don't leave me." He said, hugging me tigher to him. I began squirming, not liking physical contact.

"Don't touch me." I whispered, still anxious.

"You're my wife. I won't do anything you won't want me to do. But let me hug you atleast." Kakashi said and somewhat demanded, he let go of the tight grip and just held me. I wasn't sure why I was getting sad suddenly. I just felt an overflow of emotions that I had locked away, long ago. I sniffed as more evil tears betrayed me.

I rested my head on Kakashi's jonin vest, trying to hide my face from him. I felt a soft pat on my back, telling me it was okay to cry. To let out whatever I was feeling. To set my sorrows free and never deal with them again.

And for just a small, soft, pat on the back, it meant alot.

So I did. I cried then and there, hugging back as saddness and sorrow, small self pity, and more pity for others around me, flowed out. I started out silently shaking with hics before just full out crying.

I had no idea where I was, or if anyone else could see me and Kakashi hugging there. But to me it didn't matter.

After a couple of minutes I found myself calming down. Kakashi let go of me carefully, as if he was afraid that if he let go I would have fallen, or dissapeared again.

He watched me carefully, only stepping back half a step.

Sniffing I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, and wiped the tears on my brown shorts. I looked down at the ground, as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Kakashi realized I wasn't about to say anything so he spoke first.

"Are you better now?"

"Y-yeah...thanks." I stuttered shifting my feet.

"Can you look up at me?" He asked, sounding unsure. I looked up hesitatingly. He put his hand on my cheek, wiping a small tear on the edge of my eye with his thumb. I stared into his eye quietly. I never realized how beautiful it looked, the darkness in them shone in its own way.

He stared back into my eyes. Quietly we just watched eachother.

"Can...can I kiss you?" He asked me. I jumped back into reality. Feeling uncomfortable.

"I-I'm not comfortable right now..." I said looking away from his eyes, pulling my head back down to look at the floor.

"On the cheek?" Kakashi asked. I shook my head. "Forehead?" Now he sounded alittle desprate.

I hesitatingly nodded. I looked up alittle and Kakashi leaned over and kissed my forehead. Even with his mask on, I could feel his breath and warmth through the mask. I was still uncomfortable with him being this close to me, I closed my eyes tightly, afraid.