The Unknown Enemy chulcked. "Ooh. Nice one."

"Thanks."

I then walked forward, knowing that the Unknown Enemy, the Night Fury, and the Nadder would all stay put.

"Are you ok cheif?"

He looked at me with pure hatred. "Where are the plans."

I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about. "What plans?"

"THE ONES THAT WERE ON MY DESK THIS MORNING!!!" Almost everyone turned in our direction.

"I didn't see any plans on your desk when I walked into your house."

He scoffed at me. "You expect me to believe you?"

I scowled at him. "Yes, because why would I lie to the  heif?"

"Mabey to find out what I've been up to lately."

"I was only asking you, I wouldn't go snooping through your stuff."

We were basically whisper/yelling at each other, it was pretty close to a growl.

"How do I know that you wouldn't?"

I stepped back and gave him a disgusted look. "Wow, you spend your whole life being a loyal warrior in a village, and the cheif still can't trust you."

He got close to me and growled, "Well at least my parents didn't abandon me."

I took a quick glance at my parents house, the house I grew up in, and noticed that I looked abandoned, like no one had been there for weeks.

I looked back at the cheif, who was smirking at my sad and shocked face. I needed to throw something back at him, but what?

I straightened up and growled, "You know why Hiccup left? Because he couldn't handle being mistreated by you anymore."

Stoick stumbled backwards a few steps. Shock and horror written all of his face.

I was then pulled back around the cornner of my house.

"What do you think you're doing?" Asked a passed off Enemy.

"I'm standing up to the cheif."

He sighed," I agree that he stepped over the line, but don't use Hiccup as a way to 'stand up' ok?" He sounded serious, "Let's remember who has the power here."

He was right.

I took a deep breathe to calm down and nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry"

"It's ok, but I'm not the one that you should be apologizing to." He then turned me around and shoved me back around the cornner.

Stoick was still standing there shocked. "Cheif, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It won't happen again,

He looked at me with a deep scowl, "it better not."

He then turned around and stormed off to the Great Hall.

The three of them stepped towards me.

"I've never seen the cheif so mad at me." It mad me feel weak.

"It's fine. He can't stay mad forever." He then hugged me: he wrapped his arms around my waist, mine around his neck, his face over my shoulder, and mine over his. Although I had to go on my tip-toes to get my head over his shoulder, but I didn't care because with my on his shoulder, there was a small gap between his body armor and his helmet. I burried my head in his neck.

I wander what he smell like...hmm...leather...dragon....soap....healing oitments....and a little bit of....blood.

His scent was the perfect combination of blood, healing oitments, soap, dragon, and leather.
____________________________________________________________________
(Hiccups POV)

I could tell that Astrid's encounter with the cheif mad her sad. I felt bad for her because I know the feeling, it was a horrible feeling, so I hugged her.

When Astrid went on her tip-toes just to put her head over my shoulder, I wanted to laugh because she used to be so much taller than me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a shiver went down my spine...
____________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH END-OF-THE-YEAR STUFF, BUT SCHOOL IS FINALLY OUT NOW! YAYYY!! THAT MEANS A LOT MORE CONSISTENT UPDATES. ALSO, PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS DOWN IN THE COMMENTS. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
                                                         -infinityshipper04