Hey There (Not an update, unfortunately)

Hey there.
As many of you may or may not be aware the primary owner of this account passed away a long time back.
Her death was extremely hard on everyone around her as she had always been a huge ray of sunshine. Caught up in mourning I completely forgot about this account we once shared.
I have been extremely back and forth on what to do with this account recently. At first I wanted to continue Ainsleigh's writing, then I didn't, then I did, didn't, did, didn't, etc. You get the point.
I finally logged into this account for the first time in a long time and what I saw shocked me. Hundreds upon hundreds of messages, comments about her work.
Messages were mixes of concern and requests to continue her work, each and every message holding so much love for Ains.
These messages were the deciding factor of what I would do with the account.
I will not be continuing this book.
Our good friend Connor will. Their writing is extremely similar to Ainsleigh's as Ains was always helping Connor improve their writing. It should be as if Ainsleigh never left.
Connor also has an idea for a brand new story so in addition to continuing all of Ainsleigh's Markiplier drafts you can look forward to that.
I will now allow Connor to write a little introduction lol:

Hi!! I'm Connor (they/them) pls haha
I'm comfortable with all requests! Smut, fluff angst, etc. You name it, I'll write it.
The only thing I won't do is personal requests. This just means I'm not going to write specific descriptions or use names. This makes it so that everyone can envision themselves or whoever they want in the chapter!
I've been watching Mark roughly 4-5 years.
Mark and Amy are basically my mom and dad tbh so please don't ever think that just because of the stuff Ainsleigh wrote and that I will write that I hate Amy. I love her!!
I can't wait to continue Ainsleigh's work, she had some amazing prompts waiting in her drafts for you guys!
I don't have an update schedule set quite yet, but because it's summer and I'm on break I will definitely come up with one.
If you have any further questions feel free to message me! If it's something I feel I cannot answer I will have Ashton hop on and respond to you so I apologize if it takes a while for you to receive a response.
Cheers!
-Connor