Coming Home

Things You May Need:
y/n-your name

Anything in parenthesis is a choice you get to make :)

It has been 3 years since I've seen my boyfriend Mark. I had taken a scholarship in Manhattan which was basically all the way on the other side of the country. At first Mark had planned to come with me, he'd stay with some friends he knew and use their setup. But as it turned out Mark had made plans to help the Cyndago guys with a project a few months back.

So that's why I'm here, at the airport, all alone. It had been hard without seeing Mark in person for three months.

Watching him run his hands through his pink floof or over his stubble just wasn't the same actually doing it myself. And I'll finally get that opportunity today.

I hear my flight number over the shitty intercom and grab my carry on bag. The woman by my gate scans my ticket and nods me in the direction of the plane, a clearly over-exaggerated smile on her face. I find my seat and pull my phone and earbuds from my pocket. I had quite a long flight ahead of me, but in the end it would all be worth it.

~time skip bc I can~

I stretch my arms up and yawn. The time seemed to pass quicker than I thought it would. People begin to leave the plane and I grab my bag to join them. I shove my phone and earbuds in my bag, eager to see Mark. I push myself into the aisle of the plane and walk with the others as we get off.

I head to baggage claim and get my suitcases, scanning for Mark as I go. So far no sign of him, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be at baggage claim anyway.

I head for the west lobby of the airport. The one Mark should be waiting at.

The closer I get, the more butterflies that begin to form in my stomach. Why am I so nervous? This is my boyfriend for crying out loud! I should be excited as fück! But what if I've changed? What if he changed? What if I'm no longer good enough for him? I've never considered myself to be the most attractive (guy/girl/person), maybe Mark finally realized that he deserves so much better-

I'm taken away from my thoughts when a certain pink haired man catches my attention. He's holding a sign with my name scrawled across it in his beautiful handwriting. Next to him is Bob with a sign reading, 'he has strep throat, sorry :(' I laugh at the adorableness and begin to approach them. Mark notices me as I'm about 20 feet away. As I'm about to run to him, he gets down on one knee and holds out one finger signaling me to wait. I give Bob, who is smirking and wagging his eyebrows, a confused look. Mark flips his sign around to reveal the 4 words he is unable to say himself.

'Will You Marry Me?'

I tear up and release the handles of my suitcases, a hand covering my mouth. I can only nod and grab my luggage so I can walk to him. He drops the sign and jumps up and down, pumping his fists in the air and smiling like a goof.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any sweeter or cheesier-depending on how you look at it-he managed only a few words through his sore, croaky throat.

"Spending the rest of my life with you is gonna be one hell of a ride, isn't it (Mr./Mrs.) Fischbach?"

"Damn right."

Once again, super kayooooooot. Do you want some smutty smut goodness next? Cos I kinda wanna write some smut.. oops I'm going to hell already.

{leave requests here; I don't take personals}

Yours Truly,
LivingTriggerWarning