9/11 {part 2}

{The highly requested part 2, I don't really have any ideas so this is gonna be short, but sweet :)}

Things You May Need:
y/n-your name

Anything in parenthesis is a choice for you to make :)

"Wh-what do you m-mean?" the words leave my mouth as tears stain my cheeks. My husband's plane has just crashed right before my eyes and now someone is about to inform me that he's dead.

"Well to start, my name is John Coffey (a/n: that's my friend's last name btw)
and I'm currently working on ground zero to attend to the wounded. I have your husband here. From the looks of it he will survive, but the injuries are quite severe. I was wondering if there's a certain hospital you'd like me to have him driven to?" A wave of relief shoots through my veins.

"Ummm yeah, sure, New York Memorial please." I begin running my fingers through my hair as I quickly slip on my black (vans/converse). I don't care that I'm still in sweat pants and a t-shirt, I want to arrive at the hospital before Mark.

~oooh 10 months later~

It has been 1 month since Mark was released from the hospital. They kept him there forever, running tests and constantly crowding him with needles and tubes. I was rarely allowed to visit him in the first months, but around the 7th or 8th I was allowed to visit him every other day.

I'd bring him soup and McNuggets considering he absolutely hated the food the would feed him.

Now he's healthy and just as active as he was before. He's back to making videos and his fans are extremely happy that he made it through the numerous surgeries we had informed them about. After the whole ordeal we decided to move to L.A. seeing as we had a lot of friends and family there.

"Hey, (beautiful/handsome/cutie)!" Mark comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck. I kiss the side of his head and turn around to face him. "Whatcha doing?" he presses his forehead to mine and a lop-sided grin forms on his face.

"You," I boop his nose with my finger and press my lips to his. His lips are soft and warm against my chapped, dry ones. "And what we should have for dinner tonight." his face lights up.

"We should invite everyone over and eat pizza and play games and have a sleepover!" he exclaims, jumping up and down. I roll my eyes and giggle at his behavior.

"Markimoo, you are a grown man, yet you want to have a sleepover...?" he nods his head eagerly, sporting his puppy dog eyes. "Okay," I giggle and reach for my phone to call for the pizza. Mark heads upstairs to Skype the others and invite them over.

A while later he comes downstairs, "I hope you ordered enough for Wade, Molly, Bob, Amanda, Matthias, Matt, Daniel, and Ryan." a grin forms on his face as his now pink hair falls in his face. He wanted to do something special during one of his more recent live streams and this was the result.
The Cyndago guys and Jack had also died their hair as well as a handful of fans.

I get up and walk to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. "I love you so much, y/n." he looks into my eyes and brushes a loose hair behind my ear. "I know these past months have been extremely stressful and all over the place, but we're good now and it's gonna stay this way. Absolutely perfect." he smiles and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Our lips connect once again, filled with passion and lust. He leaves sloppy kisses down my jaw and neck and begins to suck on my collarbone.

"M-Mark..." I tug at his hair and lean my head back. We were now sitting on the couch, I was straddling him as he continued to abuse my neck.

He smashes his lips back to mine and they move in sync. I feel Mark's hand travel under the back of my shirt just as the doorbell rings signifying the arrival of friends and pizza.

"Damn," he says nearly out of breath. I just smirk at him and giggle.

"Better luck next time, Marky."

This was cute, but also kind of #SEXYMARK at the end. I hope you enjoyed the sequel. Also, if you decided to read this then this is kind of important. I am aware that Daniel from Cyndago has passed because of an apparent suicide attempt and that there will no longer be videos from Cyndago, but they will both live on in these imagines. Daniel is alive and well in this book and Cyndago is an active channel. I suck with long, emotional things so check out xxBlurryfacexx 's chapter called 'Taking a Break' in her notes book because it's pretty much everything I don't know how to say.

{leave requests here; I don't do personals}

Yours Truly,
LivingTriggerWarning <3