22 (Emma)

"Mary?"

"Eh.. Joe?"

"Are you kidding me no.. Keira?"

"Sounds to.. much. Hayden?"

"I don't know... Emma?"

"Emma?"

"You like that one?"

"I think I do."

"Emma Hotchner."

《《》》

"WHERE IS AARON!"

"The car broke down," JJ answers grimacing at Emily's tight grip on her hand.

"GAAHHH! GET HIM HERE!"

Hotch burst through her door, soaked to the bone from the heavy down pour outside, and smiles at her.

"AHH! WHERE WERE YOU? I'M HAVING OUR FREAKING CHILD AND YOU'RE JUST OUT HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR DAMN LIFE!"

Hotch slides out of his shoes and tosses his coat on the chair.

Hotch takes over and JJ rubs at her now sore hand.

Hotch takes a deep breath and tries to comfort her.

"STUPID MEN!" She screams and the doctor gives some encouraging words that fall upon deaf ears. "YOU'RE STUPID FREAKING SEMEN!"

Hotch shushes her and pulls back some of her hair," it's okay. Push. Push for me Emily."

"One more push!" The doctor encourages.

"OH SHUT UP!" Emily screams and with a yell small cries fill the room.

Emily let's out an exhausted sigh and Hotch stays glued to her.

"Emily?"

She sobs silently and it makes fear boil in his stomach.

"C-Can you see her?"

Hotch looks around the doctors to see a squealing newborn with jet black hair," yeah. She's perfect."

Jack took hours to be born. At 9:30 p.m. Haley started pushing, at 4 a.m. Jack Hotchner was born.

"Are you sure?" Her sweaty head leans against his soaked sleeve.

"Yes Emily," he kisses her hair," she's fine. No extra limbs or appendages."

Emily leans into Hotch's body," good." She pulls his arm closer to her," now come closer. Cuddle."

Nurses and the doctor are already changing their atmosphere. Quickly the room melted from a delivery room to just a room.

Hotch, carefully, climbs in beside her. He kisses her temple and then a little nurse smiles," would you like to hold her?"

"Please?"

It's crazy how this sense of responsibility and fear wash over you when you hold a small helpless life in your hands.

Suddenly it's different.

This life needs you.

Four Hours Later

"Would you be her God-Father?"

"And you her God-Mother?"

Reid grins," of course. I'll get her into the best college and teach her magic and physics-"

"-and I'll buy her things and be the coolest aunt ever." Garcia says happily clapping her hands together.

Emily lays her head back against Hotch's shoulder," why exactly are you wet?"

He sighs and rubs their daughter's hand," the car broke down at the office. So I ran here."

Emily sighs," that's gonna be one hell of a story to tell her."

"Bambino! My Emma!" Rossi come in leading the whole pack. "Let me see."

Emma Hotchner is passed around to her Uncle's and Aunt's. Rossi talks softly to her in Italian and she makes grabbing motions at his fingers. Morgan talks happily to her and Emily whispers that Morgan would make a great dad. JJ helps Henry and Jack holds her and the she's passed to an excited Will. On and on until she's safely placed back in Hotch's arms.

"She's going to be one safe pup," Rossi teases at Hotch's already protective manor.

"Can it Dave, you'll be just as bad."

No one argues. They know it's more than true.

Taaadaaa
-SH

Also anything you want me to write I'll do

I plan on making my own version of Route 66 and maybe a little bit of Scratch if I'm up for it