Chapter 2

Shayne's P.O.V.

I was drinking coffee at Starbucks with Noah,i knew Noah quite some time since we both went to the same film class but i instead auditoned for Disney and actually had a cameo at a few shows while Noah head on to join a Youtube channel called Smosh. I actually liked they're videos i think they're really funny.

"How's Disney?" Noah asked with a sarcastic tone. "I am so done with Disney." I replied. "They shot an episode of me wearing a parrot suit! It took half of the day to shoot that episode and they didn't wanna release it!" I cooled myself down by sipping down at that sweet and cool Dark Mocha. "What are you going to do now?" Asking me with a concerned look.

"I don't know move out of town, i guess." "You know what i think i have the answers to your prayers." I got confused by what he said and he pulled out a card and gave it to me. "What's this?" I inspected the card. "The company i work at is looking for new members you could join in Shayne your a funny guy anyway"

"Thanks for the compliment, yeah i'll give it a shot tomorrow" i needed a job so this might be my calling. "Don't be late, i'm telling my boss tomorrow morning so be there by 8:30" Noah punctuated himself. "I gotta go, i got something to shoot today" Noah said and stood up and i just nod as he left.

I stayed at the cafe for awhile, finishing my drink while staring into the abyss outside. Few minutes later someone said. "Excuse me? Excuse me?" I blinked a few times before snapping back into reality. "Wow you must be in a real deep thought." A black haired girl said and sat infront of me, she is pretty but im not sure she was my type "Hi. I'm Kate." As she took out her hand and i shook it.

"Shayne." I said back while smiling. "You come here often Shayne?" She asked me and by tone she was going i can tell she was about to flirt. "Not much. This is a place i can think when i'm alone." I said back. I felt nervous because i never really dated someone in my life i always get rejected and now this i don't know how to handle it.

"So...you wanna hangout again? Next time?" She asked me. Oh wow i'm being asked out on a date. "Ye- yeah sure i'll call you when i'm free." I smiled and we exchanged numbers. "I gotta go home, nice meeting you bye.." as i left the cafe and we both waved. I headed to my Car and looked at my rear view mirror "Wow, okay Shayne for the first time in your life someone asked you out, after the job interview call her, go out or something." I said to my reflection.

I drove back to my apartment and while eating dinner i kept looking at the card Noah gave me i mean i wanted to be sure if i really want to work here. I made up my mind then went to sleep..

Next Day...

When i woke up and checked my phone. "SHIT!!" I Shouted when i realized i went pass my alarm and Noah's been texting me.

N:Hey dude, came to remind you that by 8:30 you must be here.

N:Dude it's already 8:15 still have 15 minutes.

I quickly got up took a short shower while brushing my teeth and wore something presentable and drove off. Luckily there wasn't much traffic and i arrived with only 4 minutes left. After i parked my Car i ran inside and saw a woman on her phone got inside the elevator. "WAIT!!" I shouted then slid my hand between the doors, opening it.

When it opened i looked at the person inside and oh my God did i just encountered an Angel? "Sorry, You going up?" She said in a sweet voice and my heart just beated faster. "Yeah same floor your heading." I managed to say to excuse the split second stare i did but to me i could stare at her all day and not mind anybody.

The entire trip upwards was quiet and awkward for me atleast. But i kept glancing at her and when she flipped her hair on her right side she got even more Gorgeous! Stop it Shayne! She's wayy too perfect for you. I mentally slapped myself. When the Elevator doors opened we both stepped out sadly she was going the other way i was going.

"Hey Thanks for waiting, if you didn't i'd be a few minutes late" i said while smiling and she just smiled and looked down Damn! She's cute! And to prevent me from fluttering further i ran to the hallway while waving at her and she waved back. I stopped for a second and realized i didn't got her name but i just shrugged it off and ran.

When i arrived, Noah was standing supposedly his desk. "Where have you been?!" He asked me. "Sorry alarm didn't alarm me" i joked while exhaling silently. "Well your lucky your on time go on in and remember Just Be your Funny Self." He gave me a tip. I then proceeded to open the door and saw two guys sitting infront.

"Excuse me? I'm here to take an audition of Smosh?" I asked the two. "Oh so you're Shayne, I'm Ian and this is Anthony." The bearded guy presented the other. "I'm Shayne. Shayne Topp" i used my James Bond impression making them giggle. I hope this goes well...

Noah's P.O.V.

God i told Shayne to be early but he's lucky he arrived on time so that's good. I walked to Olivia and Keith back at the desks and began talking to them. "Who the hell was that Noah?" Keith asked me. "Oh he's the new guy i told you about he's auditioning for the Squad."i replied. "My God he's kinda Hot." Olivia said and Keith and i just looked at her.

"Olivia you have a boyfriend right?" I asked reminding her of it. "Well whoever he is i feel intimitated." Keith said. "And why is that?" I asked. "He looks like he's training for a Super Hero role!" Olivia and i laughed but it stopped when she instantly shouted someone's name and ran to a person.

"Okey first a Tom Cruise lookalike appeared and now a Goddess appeared what's with today?" Keith whined and i just giggled while Olivia pushed the person to us. She goes by the name Courtney and she's here to audition for the squad as well and Olivia once again pushed Courtney to the doors where Ian and Anthony were.

Shayne's P.O.V.

"Okay Shayne gladly take a seat for a second we're just gonna wait for the other one to appear" Other one? Please tell me it's the girl i saw earlier. As i was about to sit at the chair in front the door behind me opened and i looked...

And there she was....