Contest #9 CLOSED

**Quick Update**

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. Right after my trip to NYC, all my teachers were giving projects and I had to study for finals. Now that school has ended I am hoping to post more regularly. Now here is the ninth contest...

The next topic can be taken many different ways, and is a bit difficult. I don't know how easy it will be to write about. I suddenly though of the topic right after waking up, and I was like "yeah, that'd be fun," so here it is.

Topic: Metaphors

For this topic you would choose a metaphor, short or long, and base your poem off of that metaphor. You can write about anything as long as it fits the metaphor you chose. 

How to submit:

For this contest please include the metaphor you chose when you submit your poem, so I can see how it fits in to your piece. If you submit it by adding my name to a story, please comment or PM that you did, so I don't forget. Anything else about submitting is in the first part of this contest titled "Rules and How to Submit"

Deadline: July 7th

Prizes:

Prizes usually include votes and comments depending on the number of submissions. First place will get a follow, and depending on the number of submissions, they will get to choose the next topic.

Any questions you have please comment them, and if you are wondering about any other rules, check the first post on this contest.

Good luck!

PAST WINNERS OF CONTEST 8

I do not know if I commented and voted on your books, so I apologize if I haven't commented or voted, yet. I will be trying to figure out what I have done, sorry for the wait.