Welcome back, Bloom!

At Domino (The royal palace gardens)...

Sky's POV

It was like a dream. I was finally reunited with my love after two hard and lonely years. I proposed to her, and she agreed! I am truly the luckiest and happiest man in the entire magic dimension, and I always will be, as long as Bloom and Skylar are with me.

Bloom and I pulled away from the kiss that we were sharing to gasp for air. I enjoyed that kiss immensely, though, in my opinion, we could have stayed like that forever if we didn't have to breathe.

Bloom smiled sweetly. 'I will never leave you again, Sky.' she said softly.

'You'd better not.' I said, smiling back. 'I swear, if I didn't believe that you would return someday, I would kill myself. In fact, if you didn't come back in a week, I wouldn't last any longer.'

'Don't say that!' Bloom said, horrified.

'It's the truth,' I whispered in her ear. 'I don't know how I could live without you.'

'Me neither,' Bloom admitted.

I smiled. I was glad to know that I was important to Bloom as she was important to me. I gently took her hand and slipped the diamond engagement ring on the fourth finger of her right hand.

'Thank you, Sky.' she smiled.

'For what?' I asked, surprised.

'What else? For making me the happiest, luckiest girl in the whole magic dimension!'

I enfolded her in my arms and said softly into her ear, 'I should be the one to tell you that. I love you more than anything, Bloom.'

'I love you too, Sky,' Bloom replied, hugging back.

Just then she pulled away, leaving me with a puzzled expression on my face.

'Sky, there's a reason why I came back.'

'Because you missed me too much to stay away from me any longer?' I guessed.

'Of course, I did! But there's another reason,' Bloom said, seriously.

'What is it?' I asked, worried. 'Is it something bad?'

'Very.' she sighed. 'Skylar's life is in danger.'

'Wait, what?!' I exclaimed, shocked and concerned. 'Tell me everything.'

'After I left you, I went to California under the name of Adele. I used my savings to buy a small apartment to raise my child. After Skylar was born, I started working as a detective to earn a living and to help protect the safety of the citizens of California. But then, two days ago I received a new case. At the scene of the crime, I found a box that radiated with dark energy. It was a warning. Not long after that, I heard a mysterious voice after putting Skylar to sleep. It warned me to give up the case or else, Skylar would....' Bloom burst into tears.

I put an arm around her shoulder. 'And then what happened?' I asked, worried.

'It-it knew that I was a princess of Domino.I refused to. Then, I heard Skylar scream. I ran to her room and...and I found her shivering in a corner. She was crying. S-she said that there was a black shadow in her room just now. I figured that Skylar would be safer in Magix so I came back.' Bloom sobbed.

'Bloom...I had no idea,' I said, not knowing what else to say. It pained my heart to see her so helpless and full of sadness.

'Skylar is a strong girl...she never cries easily,' Bloom said.

'Then she's just like you.' I said, drying her tears. 'Don't cry, Bloom. Everything will be fine. I'm sure the Winx and Daphne will help you to protect our daughter. I will too.'

'Really?'

'Of course, she's my daughter too!'

Bloom stopped crying and smiled. 'You're right. What's more, I have to set a good example for Skylar. I must be strong.'

'You're the strongest girl I know, one of the reasons why I love you.'

Bloom giggled. 'Come on, the girls must be waiting.'

10 minutes later...
Bloom's POV

'Bloom! ' Stella and the girls exclaimed as me and Sky entered the room.

'Now can you explain?' Aisha asked.

'Yes, I suppose I should. Where should I start? So much has happened during these two years.'

'Where else? From the beginning!' Tecna said.

'And don't leave out a single part! We want to know everything!' added Musa.

'Fine. Take a seat and make yourselves comfortable. This is going to be a long story.'

A/N: I finally updated! How long has it been? Sorry to keep you all waiting! Just couldn't think of anything to write. Still can't, actually. All out of inspiration! But I figured that I'd better write something because it has been so long since I updated, or even log in to Wattpad! Wattpad, I miss you! And all my friends on Wattpad too! So I'm very sorry if this is a horrible chapter and I'll try to do better next time!