Mystery Revealed

Two years later...

At Eraklyon.....

Sky's POV

The others gave up searching for Bloom ages ago. I still believe Bloom's out there, somewhere. Father advises me to forget about her. I can't. Bloom was the love of my life , still is and forever will be.

On Earth...(California)

Bloom's POV

Sky...I wonder how is he? Does he still remember me?

I know it was wrong to leave Sky that way. I still love him... so much that my heart aches everyday for him.

'Mummy? What's wrong?'

I smiled at my two year old daughter. 'Nothing's wrong, Skylar. Mummy's fine.'

Yes, I have a daughter. Skylar has long flaming hair (A/N:It's an adjective. It's NOT on fire.) with blonde streaks and big adorable bright blue eyes. She is two but is extremely intelligent for her age. She always knows when something's wrong.

' You're lying.' Skylar said as she climbed onto my lap. 'What's wrong, Mummy? Tell me!'

I sighed. She's too smart for her own good. 'Nothing, Skylar. I was just.......thinking about your father, that's all.'

Skylar was silent for a moment. 'Mummy, why don't I ever see Daddy? Does Daddy not love us at all?'

I was shocked that she would think that. For a moment, I did'nt know what to say. 'Of course he does, Skylar. He's just...... busy, that's all.' I half lied.

I did'nt know if Sky still loved me, but if he knew he had a daughter, I'm sure he would love her to bits. All the more reason to feel guilty that I never told him he had one. As for Sky being busy, that was true. In fact, that was the reason I left.

FLASHBACK

'Bloom, I'm sorry, I'm very busy now, and I don't need any distractions. I'll call you back later, okay? "Beep....Beep..."

I put down the phone,shocked and heartbroken. Sky had always made time for me. Does that mean he does'nt love me as much as he used to? Could'nt be..... could it? 

'And what does he mean by "distractions" ?!  Am I a distraction to him?" I thought both sadly and angrily.

'Just when I wanted to tell him the good news... my child does not need a father with no time for him/her!'

END OF FLASHBACK

Just like that, and not wanting to disgrace the royal family of Domino, I left Magix, heartbroken. 

'Mummy? MUMMY!'

'AAHHHH! Skylar! You frightened me!'

'Sorry, Mummy.' Skylar apologised. ' You were daydreaming.'

'Was I ?'

'Mummy, can I meet Daddy?'

'No, Skylar. Daddy's busy.'

'What's Daddy's name?'

For a while I wondered whether or not to tell her. 'Sky, Sky Eraklyon.'

No harm done, right?

'From the bedtime stories you tell me?! They're real?!'

I smiled at her. 'Yes, Skylar. They're real.'

'Does that mean I'm a fairy princess?'

'Yes. You are the fairy of fire, keeper of the Dragon Flame, one of the princesses of Domino and the one and only princess of Eraklyon.'

At least I hope she's the only one.... wait! What am I thinking? I left Sky... he should be able to choose another girl...

'Yay! I'm a fairy princess!' Skylar began to jump up and down with joy. I giggled. 

'Stop it, Skylar!' I ordered. Skylar sat down meekly. I carried her and placed her on my lap.

'Skylar, listen to me.'

'Yes, Mummy?'

' You are a special girl, you have a power that makes you unique. I want you to promise me, never use that power for evil, and to use it for good, kay?'

'Of course, Mummy!'

Suddenly, my phone rang. I answered it. 

'Yes?'

'Detective Adele, we need you! Somebody was kidnapped at 88 River Street!(A/N: Made it up!)'

'I'll be right there!'

I hung up the phone.

'Honey, I've got to go. You'll stay with Mrs Kelly next door, kay?'

'Yes, Mummy.' Skylar said as she got her colour pencils and sketchpad. She loved to draw, just like me.

5 Minutes Later...

'Another thing, Skylar. Don't tell anyone about our conversation just now. Not a word, do you hear me?'

'But why, Mummy?'

'Skylar!' I said sternly.

'Yes, Mummy.'

'Promise?'

'I promise.'

A/N: So Bloom is now a detective in California!  Under the name of Adele.

P.S On a scale on one to ten, how would you rate this story? Why? Please comment! ( I accept both negative and positive comments.)