Chapter Ten

I pulled the blanket with me as I rolled over. "Hey! I'm cold to," Mitchel whinnied sleepily. "Mmmmm to bad. Mine," I said as I started pulling more of the blanket over.

Mitchel grunted. I felt him nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck. "But baby, it's freezing," he said, sending warm breath over my neck. "Then cuddle with me," I told him. "Mmmmm gladly."

Mitchel wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You liar! You're so warm," I said, never opening my eyes. "Maybe on the outside." Mitchel pulled the blanket over both of us. I buried my face in his warm chest.

"I love you," I heard him mumble sleepily. "I love you, too." All I got back were soft snoors. I laughed slightly. He was so adorable.

I laid my head back down on Mitch's chest. I fell back a sleep quickly.

**********************************************************************************

The trees flew by. I'd been here before. I had to get away. I just had to. I'll die if I don't.

I ran faster and faster. Knowing I had to get away. I need to.

Everything felt so familiar.

My foot hit something and I fell hard. The pain, the pain I knew was coming, stabbed my back. I felt my life slipping away.

I made my body flip over, trying to see who stabbed me.

Their face was covered by shadows. I tried so hard to see who it was. My vision became blurry. "Who are you!? Why do you want me dead," I screamed as water streamed from my eyes.

The figure let out a cold laugh. He lifted the blade and plunged it into my chest. I gasped in shock. Then the pain kicked in.

I screamed. I had to run. I had to get away. I could use a healing spell later. I just had to get away.

I tried everything I could to get, who ever this was, off of me. He held tight. He pressed the knife to my neck. He pushed it into my skin. I felt warm blood run down my neck.

Everything started to grow dark. I struggled to keep my eyes open.

I gave up. There was nothing else I could do. I let my eyes close.

******************************************************************************

I sat up quickly, tears running down my face. The dream played over and over again in my mind.

That's going to happen. That dream is whats going to happen to me.

I'm going to be killed.

A voice screamed my name. I blinked quickly to see Mitchel's eyes locked with mine. His eyes were panicked, full of concern and worry. Along with fear.

Drew's eyes had never been like that. I'd never seen that much love for me in Drew's eyes.

"Delilah! What's wrong?! Please talk to me! Delilah, please," Mitchel screamed, snapping me out of my trance.

I took a deep breath. "I-I'm okay. Just a bad dream," I told him, as I pressed my forehead to his. "What was it about," he asked.

"N-nothing," I said quietly. "You don't have to tell me. I respect that," he said as he touched my cheek lightly. He rubbed his thumb over my cheek bone. I hummed lightly. I loved his touch. I always had.

I could feel so many things in one touch. Love, fear, passion, hope, adoration, everything he felt at that moment, I could feel in one touch. It was always my favorite part of being a witch.