Chapter Three

I lifted my eyes quickly. My head laying on a strong chest. I looked up to see Mitchel sleeping.

His lips parted slightly, letting breath slid through. His chest rising and falling over and over, in a peaceful rhythm.

I slowly removed his arms from around me, and got out of bed. I started to make my way to the door, but I heard sheet's rustle. I stopped and turned to face Mitch.

"Gee, trying to sneak out? I feel loved," he said looking hurt. I made my way back to the bed and sat down.

"I just need to get back to Drew. I'm sure he's worried about me. I didn't bring my phone with me. So I'm sure he's freaking out," I said with a sad sigh.

"Oh. So you will be back later? Cause I still wanna do prank day," he said with a devious grin. "Of course I will. I just have to let Drew know I'm in some ditch slowly rotting," I said smirking.

He nodded. "Okay. Just hurry back." "I will," I said as I made my way out of the room and down the stairs.

******************************************************************************

I took a step outside, and inhaled deeply. The sun shinned down on my face. It warmed my skin. A breeze rushed through my hair.

I reached the front door and knocked. I felt stupid. Here I am at my own house having to knock because I left my keys here.

The front door opened quickly. I was pulled into a suffocating embrace.

Drew pulled back. His face went from relief to anger. "How dare you leave me with no way to contact you," he screamed in my face.

"You have no right to blame me! It's your fault! If you hadn't scared me I wouldn't have left," I screamed back with just as much anger.

"I was just playing with you! I forgot you were afraid of water! God, you're so over sensitive!"

"If I'm so 'over sensitive', then why are we even together!?"

Drew facial expression turned to a look of fear.

"No! Please no! Delilah I love you! I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me," he begged, as he pulled me back into his arms.

I nodded. "Okay I wont. But you need stop being so protective," I told him as I laced my fingers together behind his neck. "I will, I promise. Just please stay with me. I'll do anything," he told me.

"I know," was all I could get out.

It seemed like all we ever did was fight, him beg me not to leave, then ,make up cuddling. In all honesty, I don't know if I want to be with him anymore.

Besides theres no real future between us, he'll age. I wont. It would never work. I should just leave him now.

And, it really isn't fair that I'm with him when I fell something for Mitchel. I can't keep fighting my feelings for him.

I pulled out of Drew's arms and looked into his eyes. "Drew, I-I know I just said I won't leave you, but I think I need to. There's no future between us. You'll grow old and die, I will forever stay young. I want you to be with someone who can have a life with. That isn't me. I'm sorry," I told him.

His eyes grew glossy. "No. Please don't leave me. I only want to be with you," he said as the tears fell from his eyes.

"I'm sorry Drew. You need to be with someone you can have a life with. It's over," I said turning him so he was on the porch and I was inside. "Fine! I don't care. You're just a stupid witch anyway," he said as he stormed away.