Epilogue

Kids ☝☝☝

10 years after

Violet's Pov

"I'm home" I heard a voice yell followed by two other voices of laughter I wiped my hands and went to the living room seeing my dashing husband twirling around my two sons Joshua who is 3 years old and Derek who's 5 years old "How is my queen?" He said kissing my head.

"I'm fine Justin" I said kissing his cheek "Mommy what time is everyone coming for the BBQ" Derek said "I don't know​" just as I finished that sentence the doorbell rang "I'll open the door you get dressed" I said to Justin he nodded and I went to open the door when I opened the door the kids ran inside to go play with Derek and Joshua and after came in the guys.

Cherry and Greyson got married when she was 20 and he was 22 and now they have 4 kids the twins Erin and Joseph there 6 years old Ryan who is 4 years old he's adorable and they have another boy whose named Dean he's 2 years old.

Cindy and Colton only have one kid she's 3 years old and her name's Alex then there's Xavier and Nate who adopted a one year old boy named Ace.

I went out to the backyard just to see Greyson and Colton about to throw Cherry and Cindy in the pool "Wait" I heard a yell behind me "Oh thank god Justin I'm so glad you stopped them" Cherry said I smiled but screamed when I felt someone picked me up "On three" Justin said "one" "What the heck Justin" I said " You're supposed to be on our side" Cindy yelled "Two" "No Justin I'll get hurt" I said "You won't" Justin said "Three" "No Justin you'll hurt the baby" I yelled but it was too late I was already out of his arms and I landed on the back in the pool but I went under.

I felt someone pull me to the surface "I'm so sorry are you okay did I hurt the baby oh please don't tell me I hurt my own baby" Justin said

"Don't worry we're fine" I said he picked me up and carried me out of the pool and sat me down on a beach chair "You're pregnant" Cindy stated "Yeah" I said "We're going to have a baby" Justin said with tears in his eyes
I nodded grabbed his hand and put it on my tummy were our unborn baby laid "How many months along are you?" Cherry said "About one month" I said they all nodded.

"Mommy what's going on?" Derek said "Well you are going to have another sibling" Justin said "Where is our sibling?" Joshua asked in his cute voice looking around as if though his sibling would just pop out of nowhere.

"No Josh it's in mummy's tummy" Colton said "Mummy you ate it" Derek yelled we all started laughing while the kids looked confused and scared "No honey I didn't eat the baby" I said while giggling "Then how did it get in your tummy" Alex sassed "Well why don't we ask your daddy that since he wanted to butt in" Justin said smirking Colton just looked at Justin gaping and then he glared "Daddy why did aunty Violet ate a baby?" Alex asked "She didn't eat a baby sweetheart "Than how did it get their?" Erin said "Um well Aunty Violet and Uncle Justin loved each and so they went to the doctors and he took something from Violet and from Justin and they made a baby" Colton said "Oh okay daddy maybe when I'm older I can make something like that it's like baking a cake daddy" she said "Yeah like baking a cake" Cherry said trying to hold in her laugh. 

"Okay who's hungry" I yelled I got a chorus of yes or yeah I laughed and went to get up to bring the food out but Justin stopped me saying that he would take care of it I nodded and thanked him when the guys went in to grab the food the girls started jumping excitedly saying about how they are going to organise a baby shower I just laughed and nodded to everything they said.

"Mommy" I heard Joshua yell "Coming" I said back and went next to him where everyone was gathered "Aunty can you tell us the story about how you guys met?" Alex asked "why sure honey" I said "It all started with a 16 year old girl, Shadow is her name"