Chapter​ 2

The guys ☝☝☝☝

Violet Pov

"Wake up wake up" I heard a voice yell I woke up with a fright and got into a sitting position and saw Ethan on the floor I looked at him confused "What are you doing on the floor?" I said he groaned and looked at me "I was on top of you trying to wake you up but when you got up I fell" I laughed and got off the bed and helped him up.

"Go shower while I go make breakfast​ I'll get you some boxers t shirt and pants from Greyson than we'll go shopping" I said he nodded and hugged me "Thank you for being there for me and helping me" I smiled and hugged him back "Come downstairs when you're ready" he went in the bathroom and I went in Greyson's room I opened the door and went in the room I grabbed a black V neck black boxers and grey pants.

I went​ back into my room and put them on the bed.I ran downstairs to start breakfast I grabbed all the ingredients and started cooking​ the eggs and bacon while that cooked I started the chocolate chip pancakes the guys favourite hopefully Ethan will like it too.

After everything was done I set up the table and called the guys to come down when I didn't here anything I sighed and grabbed two pans from the pantry went by the stairs took a deep breath and started banging the two pans together when I heard 3 screams I started laughing and yelled at them to get changed and come down for breakfast I went to get Ethan when I opened the door I saw him trying to brush his knotted hair.

I grabbed the brush and a spray that I use for my hair and brushed his hair."Thanks" he said I smiled "Come on I made breakfast" I grabbed his hand and led him down the stairs to the kitchen were the guys were wolfing down their breakfast "Leave some for us" I said while laughing I grabbed a chair Ethan doing the same thing we piled something's on our plates and ate.

When we were done eating the guys and Ethan complimented me in my cooking and thanked them then we headed out to the mall in Xavier's black Mercedes.

Once we arrived we got out of the car I grabbed Ethan's hand​ since he was nervous and led him to the shops.We went to Calvin Klein first we got Ethan some jeans, T shirts, underwear, sweat pants, watch, some accessories and perfumes after that we went to Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, Tom Ford and American Eagle to get him some more clothes​.

After we got him all the clothes that could last him a lifetime we went to get him some shoes, we ended up buying him 12 pairs of shoes from Nike and I don't regret it one bit I mean we could afford it.

We headed to McDonalds me and Ethan ordered the Double quarter pounder with cheese, medium fries and coke while the guys got the Big Mac with medium fries and large coke.

Once we were all done eating we headed back shopping this time for groceries."Finally we're done" said Carson I nodded and sighed we all got 6 bags full each and we have more in the car much much more.

We headed home and when we reached our house we went to the guest room soon going to be Ethan's room and renovated it there was already modern furniture in the room so it didn't take that long.

It was now time for lunch and none of us wanted to cook so we decide to order pizza after we ate we headed to train in our backyard instead of our house gym."Okay boys I want 100 push ups" I yelled they nodded and with out any complaint started doing the push ups me doing it with them.

When we were all done I sent them to do 50 laps and then I grabbed Ethan's hand and practically dragged him to run with us by the 5th lap he was already out of breath "come on Ethan instead of 50 were doing 10 okay but we have to keep moving" I said looking at him in the eye he nodded and we started running again when we were done with the 10 laps Ethan looked like he was going to die while the guys looked only a little bit exhausted I sighed and sent Ethan to take a nap while we finished training he sighed in relief and got up and went to take a nap on the couch.

Finally training was over we headed inside and saw Ethan cooking dinner "What are you cooking?" I asked while stealing a piece of chicken "Chicken Alfredo now go take a shower you stink" I narrowed my eyes at him but couldn't keep a straight face and ended up laughing I headed upstairs the guys hot on my tail I grabbed there hands and pulled them in my room "When are we going to tell him?" I asked them we'll tell him tomorrow after school I nodded believing that, that's the right choice the guys went to there own rooms to take a shower and after I was done I headed to the kitchen and when the food was done we ate in silence but it wasn't an awkward silence.

"Tomorrow you will be starting school with me and Grayson" I said to Ethan he nodded after we were all done we headed to the living room to watch a movie wondering what tomorrow's going to bring.