How on earth did you come up with the conclusion that she's my girl?

Her: OMG! She's not? Oh wow hahaha! That girl's a btch! I thought she's your girlfriend because the way she looked at me is kinda you know, a protective girlfriend or what like she's gonna kill me! Plus she looked disappointed but worried when she saw you. One more, she's the only girl on your phonebook. She doesn't look like your sister or mother so yeah, I thought she's your girl. It's a relief! Wanna go out with me?

I can feel the surge of anger in me. How could this girl be this brave and bold? Her expertise, perhaps? Goodness! I can't stand remembering her face!

Firstly, yes I was disappointed and worried. He's my housemate and my friend afterall! And of course why won't I eye her that way? I wanna gift her more cloths for her outfit that time that I can mistaken it as underwears. And the worst of 'em all, she freaking called me a btch! Wow!

I was gripping Bad-yong's phone when I decided to reply.

This is her girlfriend. Back off.

After I sent it, I deleted everything in the conversation. I squeezed my eyes and leaned my head to the wall. Relax, Arin. She's just a stressor that you must not entertain.

I looked at Bad-yong from my seat. "Yah! Wake up!" I suddenly said. "Yes, you may be evil, bad, or whatever you are, but you're still a human. Capable of changing. I wanna change you. Let me. So please wake up!"

I can't let him live this way. He's life will always be in danger.

Ugh. Why do I care anyway?

While glaring at Bad-yong, the door suddenly opened and Taeyong showed up. He stepped in holding a cubic container. He looked at me with a bright expression, telling me that he finally have something that can help.

"Taeyong!" I walked towards him and hugged him. "Why aren't you answering my calls, huh?"

He stroked his free hand on my back, "Don't worry. I'm alright. I was just busy finding a way to get blood."

I pulled off the hug, "And you succeed?" He nodded with his beautiful smile. "Whose blood is that?"

"Mine."

My eyes widened in surprise, "What? How did you?"

"I just searched for someone I knew in college that can help me. She's a doctor now and I asked her to get blood from me."

"She?" A girl? Again. How many times do I have to dwell with women?

He chuckled, "You easily get jealous, huh." He pinched my cheeks and walked past me and took a sit on the sofa. "She helped me, but she only let me have one bag of blood. She said she can't give me more of it since she don't know where it is for and she can't risk her name and license."

I nodded and sat on the chair beside Bad-yong's bed, facing him. "How are you going to give that to this creature?"

He smiled, "I'll ask his doctor."

I raised my right eyebrow, "What will you tell him?"

"That the donor doesn't want to show his self."

I pursed my lips, "Will it work?"

"It must work." He said with perseverance written on his face.

Yeah, right.

After we talked, we immediately approached Bad-yong's doctor. But since they don't know who the donor is, they still have to check the blood. The blood transfusion may take place tomorrow morning after having the results.

After we gave the bag of blood, we went out for dinner. Then we dropped by my office to fix my things that I left unfinished. On my table was the lunch that I ordered. I was not able to get it since the nurse called me and reported what happened to Taeyong. There's a note left saying that my officemate paid for it and that I have to pay her. Aight.

Since we also decided to stay in the hospital to take care of Bad-yong, we also dropped by the mansion and packed some clothes and other necessities. I also asked for a two-day leave at my work which got approved.

**

Taeyong's Point of View

The operation got well, though he needs a half bag more of blood. Since I really wanted him to be fine as soon as possible, I decided to donate more blood. I acted as his twin named Lee Taejoon. They didn't ask for any valid ID, and God knows the reason why they didn't asked for it but I'm thankful. If only I know. An intervention, perhaps.

It's now lunch time so Arin went out to get some packed lunch. I hope she takes care of herself, and that nothing bad happens to her. I should've come with her, but she insisted to go alone. She promised she will be fine. I know that she will be very careful, I trust her, but I don't trust those bastards who are after us.

While watching Bad-yong sleep, my phone rang. My mother called so I answered it immediately.

"Taeyong!"

I smiled when I heard her voice, "Yes, mom?"

"How are you? Goodness! I dreamt that you were sick and helpless! I thought it was real so I was very worried. I tried to think positive but I can't help it so I finally called you. Are you okay? You're fine, right?"

I sighed. She's very worried of her son.

Mom, your son is on a hospital bed, struggling to stay alive. I squeezed my eyes and composed myself.

"I'm fine, mom. Nothing happened to me except that I tripped while walking." I joked at the latter to make her feel well.

Guilt is eating me up. Mom, your son was almost killed! Damn this situation!

"Oh that's a relief. Please take care of yourself and make sure to visit us one of these days, okay?"

I smiled, "Yes, I will."

"I love you, our Taeyongie."

I got mentally frozen. Those words were very comforting and loving. It can heal any illness better than any other medicines. I looked at Taeyong with embarassment. I'm embarassed for being selfish.

"I love you too, mom." We hung up.

I stayed there staring at Taeyong. This is a big problem. He also deserve hearing those words. He's still Lee Taeyong. The same Lee Taeyong that was raised by our mother and was given love by the whole family.

I heaved a sigh and licked my drying lips. I looked at the window and pondered about things. How will I get things back to normal? Is there even a way?

"M-mo..." I averted my gaze to Taeyong who is slightly moving his fingers.

"Taeyong!" I called him as I stood.

"M-mom..." he cried.

I froze.

He's still the Lee Taeyong who seeks for his family afterall.

***