Chapter 18 ~The berry twins' fight and misunderstandings~

Start from the beginning

-FEW DAYS LATER-

Training. Training. Training. Non-stop TRAINING!!!!

"We dont need to do that," My sister complained.

"Of course you need to! Climb the tree already," Kakashi-sensei said back.

"We have been climbing these trees all over and over again!"

"But you havent reached the top yet,"

"Oh, do I have to?"

"*facepalms* Thats the main goal of this training, Sky..... And why did you get so lazy all of a sudden?"

"Im lazy. I just hide it all the time,"

"Seriously sis? What the fudgin' fudge have you eaten? You're not yo'self lately. What happened? Is somethin' wrong? Havin' some kind of problems? 'Bout books? Maybe lovelife? Or maybe-"

"Stop the questions, Velvet. Im not in the mood,"

"Ohh. I see...." I said and Sky walked away, heading towards Tazuna's house.

"Whats up with your sister?" Sensei asked and I just shrugged.

"Dunno. It's eitha' she's pissed or worried or sad. She's like that when she have problems or somethin' that she can't solve. Just like what happened before......"

-FLASHBACK-

My sister bit her lower lip as beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She glared at me for a second then, her eyes scanned the piece of paper she is holding again.

"What? It's not ma' fault!!!"

"Yes I know," She said calmly but I knew it was full of sarcasm.

Minutes later. "FUDGE THIS FUDGIN MOTHER FUDGER!!!!!" She yelled as she crampled the paper she was holding and threw it somewhere. Well, its kinda my fault that she is like this. Its just that I made her stay awake all night just to help me with my project and that occupied all of her time. She WASNT ABLE TO do her assignment.

She told me that she will just do it here at school and now, she is having a hard time answering her assignments since she is sleepy and its really DIFFICULT. Its algebraic or something.

-HOURS LATER-

Some of our classes are finished now and one class was where my sister doesnt have any assignment to pass on. She got lectured by our teacher and she's the only one without an assignment. So, she got a perfect EGG. A perfect zero.

"Ugh," She said as she put her books back inside her bag. "Hey sis! Aren't you gonna' study? We have a quiz today, remember?" I said and she frowned.

"I dont want to. I have been reading this all over and over again!"

"But that was like few weeks ago!!!"

"Its just weeks! Its still in my brain!"

"No it's not! Now study before I burn all yo' books!"

"Then burn them! Like I care!"

I growled and hit her with my VERY THICK science book and yah........

After we got the quiz, the teacher gave our test papers back to us. Yah. Its a quiz! But its written like a periodical exam or something. I glanced at my sister and saw her head down. Its like I saw a black evil aura surrounding her and she gripped tightly on the poor innocent paper. I looked at her quiz and ohh..... So thats the reason! She got 15!!! OVER 100!!!

And hey guess what?? I got 83!!! A passing score!

I consider this as a loooooooooong exam.

The rest of the day was really tiring cause my sister acted like THE ROYAL PRINCESS of the house. She made me clean her room, prepare her dinner, do her assignments, and many many many more.She even used my poor ipod as a blackmail! *sighs* One lesson learned.... I WILL NOT!!! GIVE MY SISTER A PROBLEM AGAIN!!! I SWEAR TO JASHIN!!!

She is such a lazy fudge.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

I frowned at the sudden flashback that appeared in my mind. "Sheesh. Go and ask her. Im sure somethings bugging her," Kakashi-sensei said, cutting my thoughts off. I just nodded and TAN TATAAAAAN!!!!

"Sis!! What the fudgin' drama are you up to now?" I asked her as I slammed OUR bedroom door shut. "You like that boy, don't you?" She asked, arms folded on her chest and a frown glued on her usual, beautiful, angelic face. "Huh? Who?" I asked and she just glared daggers at me. "You know who!! I told you that its better if you dont have any bonds with anyone here!! It will just bring depression and sadness to you once we return to our world!!" She yelled, making me flinch.

"Seriously, Sky. Who?" I asked, still staring at her.

"The guy named Haku!! The person you met few days ago!! Its obvious that you like him! Stop this foolishness, Strawberry!! This will bring us into a lot of trouble!! Get away from him.... Understand?" She said with a matching glare. Gosh! If glares could kill, I would probably dead by now.

"Why?! It's not bad if we're friends!! And besides! I don't like him! Wait.... How did you even know that I met him?" I asked and she just huffed. "Of course I saw you two! What else? And dont lie, V! You know that I totally despise liers!! And its so obvious that you like him! The way you talk that time, the way you act, the way you move around him, the way you offered your help!!"

"It's not bad to like someone!!!! It's just a fudgin' crush!! What's wrong with that?! And it's impossible for us to be together!! We're just FRIENDS...." I said while putting my hands on my hips.

"Things might happen Velvet! That is how the world revolves! You dont know what will happen! Things suddenly happen in the unexpected time and place! I can die later or tomorrow! I can die after this fudgin talk! We dont know the future! So its better to do the right things until its early! Not when its already late since you cant go back to the past!"

"I'M DOIN' THE RIGHT THING!!! AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHO TO BEFRIEND OR LIKE!!! I'M NOT A FUDGIN' BABY ANYMORE!!! I HAVE MY OWN LIFE AND I SHOULD BE THE ONE HANDLING IT!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YO' BOSSY ATTITUDE AND YOU ALWAYS TELLIN' ME WHAT TO DO!! SO JUST SHUT THE FUDGE UP AND LET ME DO THE THINGS I WANNA DO MYSELF!! STOP GETTIN' IN THE WAY!!!" I yelled at her, losing my patience.

That brat! Who the heck is she to order me like that!? She is not my fudgin BOSS!

"You.... You just dont understand," She said as tears started rivering down her face. Hmp! She is the one who cant understand me!

She ran away and I just stood there, huffing. "Fudgin' sister. Why do I even had to have a sister who just BOSSes me around and actin' all so smarty smarty. I wish she would just disappear and leave me alone. I dont want her in ma' life anymore. She's actin' so bossy already and I can't take it anymore. YOU HEAR THAT!?!?? GO DIE IN A HOLE BLUEBERRY SKY!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I hate you......"