Chapter 5 ~Meetin' Naruto Uzumaki! The future Hokage!~

Strawberry's POV

I woke up with the sun shining straightly on my face. I screamed and that made Sky jolt up. "What the heck, V?!" She yelled at me and I was just like Oh my poor poor innocent eyes!! Well, its just that the sun was burning my eyes!!

"It's just the fudgin sun on ma' fudgin face!" I yelled back at her. Then, I stood up and closed the curtains, not wanting to go back to sleep. I walked outside our room and explored the Uchiha's house but before that! Breakfast first! I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Seeing nothing but a pitcher of water, I slammed the refrigerator close, cursing under my breath. A strange note caught my attention.

Its above the refrigerator. I took it and read it out loud.

Already went to the Academy

-Sasuke

That fudge!! Wait.... What academy? There is a school here?! I must report this to my sister! She will be totally glad!

I put the note in my pocket and ran upstairs, banging loudly on our door. "Sky!! Sky!!!! Attention please!!!" I yelled and the door suddenly flew open, revealing a..... Pissed Sky. "What?" She asked, glaring daggers at me. "Sasuke left a note and it said that he already went to the Academy! There's a school here! Let's go there!" I said and she just nodded.

We brushed our teeth, took a bath, brushed our hair, and put a decent clothes on. The clothes we wore are from Sky's magical bag. Hehe.

Alright, I am wearing a black sleeveless shirt and a red skirt ( Its like Rin's clothes but its sleeveless. Rin is Kakashi's teammate ). I am also wearing a pair of weird black sandals. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail too ( like in the cover photo! ). Sky is wearing a black shoulder-less longsleeves and a blue skirt. She is also wearing the same weird black sandals. Both of us tucked our shirts in. Hehe.

"Lets go, V," She said and walked out. I just followed her and put my earphones on. Heehee. Who told you Im not listening to music anymore?

She locked the house eventhough she doesnt have any key. "Hey, why'd you lock it? How can we go back inside now? We don't have any key," I asked and she just shrugged. "I know Sasuke has," She said.

Minutes later of her asking directions, we finally arrived in the so-called Academy of theirs. "Let's find Sasuke first since I am hungry," I said and she nodded.

We walked inside and passed different rooms. How can we find Sasuke in here?! Well, its already noon and of course they have to take a break or something. Suddenly, a chubby boy came out of a room, followed by a bored-looking-pineapple head, followed by a blond girl, followed by a boy with sun glasses, followed by a girl with light violet eyes, followed by a boy with a dog, followed by a blond boy, followed by a pinkette.... Followed by a duck!

Just kidding. Its Sasuke. His hair just resembles a duck's butt so I thought its a duck. Hehe. "There you are Sasuke!!" I yelled and all of them looked at me. Havent they noticed that I am already here before?

"Who are you?" The sun glasses guy asked menacingly. Fudge! He is creepy. "No one special," I said and walked towards Sasuke, trying to ignore the others!! The weird students!! I mean, they are not wearing their uniforms! Maybe this is a strange place. Strange school. Strange clothes. Strange people.

"Dont you even dare come closer to Sasuke-kun! He's mine!" Pinkette yelled at me and Blondie followed. "Dont lay a finger on my Sasuke-kun!" She yelled and I was like.... What the heck? Whats their problem?

"You girls crazy or somethin'? Oh I see. Sasuke is very popular huh. Even all the girls in this school likes him," I said, hands on my hips. "What did you say?!" Both of them yelled at the same time. "You deaf? Or do you just wanted me to repeat what I said?" I asked and a hand was raised infront of me, signing for me to stop. "Enough," Sky said and glared at me.