Chapter 20 ~Velvet's last goodbye~

Strawberry's POV

I slowly walked towards my sister, who is lying on the ground, not even moving a muscle. Not even flinching or moving a little. She..... She is not dead right? She is strong! That Chidori is nothing to her!

SHE IS ALREADY DEAD AND ITS YOUR FAULT....

No! She is not dead! She cant leave me!! She.... She told me that we will go home after this mission.... She told me that I must help her by reading boring books! But.... But what happened? Why did she already left me?

WHY DO I FEEL GUILTY SEEING MY SISTER DEAD BECAUSE OF SAVING HAKU!?!?!? IS IT BECAUSE OF ME?!?!?

I tried to stop my tears but it just would flow out. My knees buckled at the sight of my sister smiling, eyes closed, a bloody hole in her chest. She is just like sleeping. She looks so peaceful. I wonder where she is...?

No!!! WHAT AM I SAYING!?!????!!! SHE IS NOT DEAD!!! UGH!! FOR JASHIN'S SAKE!! PLEASE MAKE ME A LITTLE SMARTER WOULD YA!?!?!?

I gave in and hugged my sister. I dont care. I-I dont care if my clothes are all bloody and disgusting anymore. I. Just. Dont. Care. "S-Sky..... Stop w-with the joke a-already... P-Please wake u-up.... B-Blueberry S-Sky..... I.... I-I love you s-so much..... Please d-don't leave me h-here...." I stuttered as I hiccuped from crying so much.

"Sky," I heard Kakashi's voice said but I just ignored him.

"S-Sister.... Please..... O-Open y-your eyes now.... O-Open up~!!" I said a little louder in a sing-song voice while trying to open her eyes. I forced a smile and continued doing this.

"Sky, she's gone. Lets go already," Kaka-baka!!!

"NO SHE'S NOT!!! SHE'S JUST SLEEPIN' SINCE YO' CHIDORI MADE HER EXHAUSTED!!! LET'S BRING HER HOME!!! COME ON LET'S GO!!! WHAT AR'YA WAITIN' FOR!?!?" I yelled, grinning crazily..... T-Thats the truth..... R-Right?

"Blu-" I heard Kakashi's voice was suddenly cut off. Then, I heard a small tap or something. "Lets go, Kakashi-sensei. Let her be with her sister for a while," Its.... Sakura. I cried more.

"B-Blueberry Sky.... Also known as the best, kindest, most independent, smartest, prettiest, most intelligent, cutest, most loyal, most helpful, and especially the awesomest and coolest twin sista' of mine. Heh. I k-know it's useless to tell yo'all these things but.... I can't stop ma'self from doin' it. I..... I know that you can't hear me anymore but please..... W-Wherever you are right now, I..... I h-hope you'll forgive me for all the sins I made... I...... I'm really really sorry, sis... I-I take back what I told you before..... I.. I love you sister..... I don't hate you... I-I.... I never did... I... I was just so a-angry that t-time... P-Please.... I don't want you to die.... I want you to stay ba' my side forever until our last breaths.... I want you to be with me..... I w-want y-you to scold me for all the s-stupidness I have.... I want y-you to cook my b-breakfast always..... I w-want you to do my a-assignments f-for me... I want you to s-save m-me when I'm in t-trouble... I w-want you to use yo' intelligence w-whenever t-there are excuses to be m-made.... I..... I w-want y-you to go home with m-me... I w-want you t-to...... H-Hug m-me back right n-now, sis..... P-Please hug me b-back a-and tell me that you're just fakin' all of this..... P-Please... H-Hug me back a-and tell m-me t-that.... E-Everything is going t-to b-be alright...."

"I love y-you sister..... Please don't leave m-me will ya? I'm a-afraid I would go after you as soon as possible.... I c-can't leave without you so it would be much b-better if I'll just go after you... There, we can be t-together without any problems.... We'll live a p-peaceful life....."

"But..... I know that you d-don't want me to do that, right? When I g-go there, you'll probably scold me for f-followin' you.... Why'd even do that? I prefer m-myself to die instead of you.... I can't take it seein' you like t-this.... It stabs ma' heart a million t-times.... It's like my heart is bein' tortured with many machines and p-pointy things..... We're like one, right? You're t-the half of my heart and without you..... I c-can't live.... My life will be borin' without you f-from now on...."

'Dont say that, sister. I did this to make you happy,' A voice randomly said in the back of my mind. Heh. I must be hearing things now. I think I've gone insane. But I would play with it for awhile.

"What? Make me happy? Can't you see sister? I'm sufferin' here! It's like you're torturin' me!! Can't you see that it made me the opposite of what you think I'll be? I thought you're smart, sis.... Why..? Why?"

'I promise you sister, you will be happy without me. Be with Haku and both of you return to Konoha, along with Zabuza. There, live a new life and forget about me. Be happy with him. I know that you loved him from the beginning. So please dont waste my efforts and be happy with him. I did this because I want you two to be together. Loving him is your happiness and I am just getting in the way. So its better if I am permanently gone.... Goodbye sister.... Take care.... I love you.....'

I cried more as the voice in the back of my head slowly disappeared. Its too weird to be fake. Its really my sister. She used telepathy in the last beat of her heart.

"Love you too, sis... Take care as well...."

'Dont be sad, alright? I dont want to see you frown or cry.... And dont even think of following me soon! I will be mad at you if you do!!! So bye! I will always be with you..... In your heart.... Bye, Strawberry Velvet.....'

"Bye, Blueberry Sky,"

I kissed her forehead and a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Haku's beautiful face. I smiled. Sky wanted me to be with him. She did it for me. I will always love you, sis! Always and forever.... You'll always be the best sister ever.

"Lets go, V," He said and I nodded. I was about to place Sky on the ground when her fingertips shined bright blue. Her body slowly shattered, leaving beautiful light blue crystals floating in the air. Soon, her body disappeared completely.

Haku reached his hand out to help me stand up and I did accept the offer. He pulled me into a warm embrace and I cried on his shoulder.

"Shhh.... Its okay, V. Im here. I will always be here right by your side," He said and I just hugged him back. "Thank you, Haku," I whispered and soon I drifted off to sleep from crying so much.

Ugh.... I bet when I wake up, I'll have puffy red eyes and nose!! Hmp!