Chapter 7 ~Meetin' Mizuki with the somethin'-fishy-thing~

Strawberry's POV

"WAAAAAAAAAAKE UP, V!!!!!!!" Ugh. Sisters. I really hate it when it comes to them waking me up! Its so fudgin troublesome!

"Why? What time is it?" I asked, hoping that we are not yet late or something.

"7:00," She said and I jolted out of bed, running towards the bathroom. Oh my gosh! I hope I can make it in time!

Blueberry's POV

I giggled at my own trick. She totally fell for it! Haha! Well, we needed to train so yah! I woke her up not-that early. Its just 4:00!!! Is that early? Anyway, I did my morning routine and V did hers as well.

-MINUTES LATER-

"HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!!!!" My sister practically yelled and dragged me outside. Haha. Its so funny seeing her like this. All speedy and stuff :P

Strawberry's POV

When I was outside, my eyes widened as my face reddened in anger. "How.... How come.... HOW COME IT'S STILL DARK IN HERE IF IT'S ALREADY 7:00!?!?!?" I yelled and she just shrugged.

"I woke you up early since we need to practice for this 'test' thingy. The clones and stuff," She said while taking out a scroll. "I found this in the library last night and I think this can help us," She continued. Fudgin Sista'!!!! "Ohh. But you should've told me the true reason then!!! Ugh!!! For Jashin's sake!!!!!!" I yelled while spreading my arms out wide in frustration. "I know you than anyone else, V. You will not get out of bed if I said that," She said and folded her arms on her chest.

"Yeah whateva'. Let's just finish this," I said and walked towards the 'training area' I found near our house. This is oh so troublesome.

Sasuke's POV

I heard a thud, then, a crash next door. Ugh. Those brats. What are they up to this early in the morning? I mean, its 4:00!!! Cant I get some sleep here?

After a few more running footsteps, I suddenly heard her shout, them shout. I dont know who it is. "HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!!!!" and a few more running footsteps. Then, a slam of a door.

Late? Its early.

After that, I heard a few mutters, then..... "HOW COME IT'S STILL DARK IN HERE IF IT'S ALREADY 7:00!?!?!?" A high-pitched voice yelled. Then, they talked. I couldnt make out what they were saying since its too.... Quiet ... And low ...

"Ohh.... But you should've told me the true reason then!!! Ugh!!! For Jashin's sake!!!!!!" The girl yelled again and I just mentally sweatdropped. She is loud. Too loud for me. Oh! I know who that is. Its the girl named Velvet. Their hair color suits their personality very perfectly. Red, loud, noisy, stubborn, lazy, hot-headed, and sometimes strong. Blue, shy, fragile, smart, quiet, behave, helpful, responsible, honest, polite, and sometimes weak.

Then, silence. Thank you! I can finally sleep!

Strawberry's POV

This is easy! I already made a clone! But it didnt poof or appear with a smoke. A small fire, the size of your smallest finger or PINKY, appeared infront of me, then, it slowly started to grow until its my size and height. Slowly, it formed a shape of a person and soon, the fire disappeared as that person slowly turned out to be a clone of mine. She grinned. "AWESOME!!! YOU CAN FINALLY DO JUTSUS!!! AND YOU CAN FINALLY MAKE CLONES LIKE ME!!!!" She yelled and I returned her grin while nodding in agreement.

I stared at my sister who was now performing the handsigns.

Blueberry's POV

This is not that hard. In fact, I didnt even break a sweat. Its just a piece of cake. Anyway, I made a clone but it didnt poof or appear with the white smoke thingy like it supposed to be.