Chapter 4 ~Stayin' in the Uchiha's house~

Blueberry's POV

He brought us to uhh..... How can I describe it? A tower or something? Anyway, there is a huge symbol on it and its like Japanese. I cant read it! And hey, I just noticed right now that people are wearing strange clothes.

After many many MANY years of climbing up the stairs. Just kidding. I mean, minutes, we finally stopped infront of a huge door. He knocked and a deep and old voice said "Come in," Weird.

He opened it and all of us went inside.

"What can I do for you, Kakashi?" The old man asked. "Its about these girls. They said that they appeared here and now they are lost, they also said that they lived in a place called America," Hehe. It sounded weird when the-creepy-masked-dude said 'America'.

"Ohh. Well, I dont know any place called America. Just stay here in the village until we find a way how to get you girls back home," He said, then, smiled, I returned a warm smile and nodded. He is kind! "Thank you sir!" I said and bowed slightly. He laughed and stared at me. "I am the Hokage. Just call me Hokage-sama," He said and I nodded once more. "Alright, Hokage-sama! Oh and by the way, I am Blueberry, but you can call me Sky," I said.

I nudged my sister HARD using my elbow and she winced in pain, glaring at me. "Introduce yourself," I whispered before she can even yell at me. She rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'm Strawberry, but call me Velvet or V," She said, not removing her earphones. Rude.

Good thing she heard what I said!

They stared at us weirdly. Maybe because of our names but whatever. Thats what 'mom' named us. No. We dont even have a mom. The woman we once called 'mom' left us and didnt return.

I lowered my head as memories came flashing back into me. I hate her.

Nahh. Forget about the past! I smiled and looked at them again. "So, where can we stay?" I asked. 'Kakashi' and 'Hokage-sama' just looked at each other. "We dont have any vaccant houses or apartments here," Hokage-sama said.

"But can you two share a room?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay. The decision is made. You will stay at Sasuke Uchiha's house for the meantime because his house has a vaccant room. If thats fine with you two," He said and I nodded once again. "Thank you again, Hokage-sama. Kakashi, please take us there," I bowed and looked at Kakashi. The said man nodded and Hokage-sama said "No problem,"

Kakashi walked out of the room and we followed. Walk and walk and walk and walk..... Until we stopped at a simple-but-good-looking house. "This is Sasuke Uchiha's house. Let me talk to him for a minute," He said and knocked at the door.

A boy WAAAAY younger than us opened the door and Kakashi talked to him. I wanted to eavsdrop but that would be rude.

After a few minutes of them talking, Kakashi was suddenly surrounded by white smoke and when the white smoke disappeared, he was not there anymore. Cool. What was that? Magic or something?

The boy glared at us and walked inside, leaving the door open, maybe letting us come in and follow him. He is rude! Hmp! Anyway, I did follow him and he walked upstairs, leading us to maybe our room. He stopped at a random door and looked at us. "Here is your room," He said, then, walked away. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and I walked inside. V closed and locked the door. Well, this isnt so bad.

One bed good for two, a bedside table, our own bathroom, a bookshelf, a cabinet, a large window beside our bed and yeah! It was totally neat and clean! This is awesome! The bookshelf is also full of books!

Velvet lied down on our bed and closed her eyes. I walked towards our bathroom and nice! There is a bath tub with a shower, a clean toilet, a clean sink, shampoos, and other toiletries, two towels hanging on the towel rack and a HUGE mirror above the sink.

Its like we are in a hotel! Oh! There is also a small first-aid cabinet. Its complete in here!

I looked at the mirror and nearly screamed my throat out. Its just..... I look WAAAAAY younger!!! Its like I am 12 or something!!!! What the!?!?

V came barging inside our-now bathroom. "Sky! What happened?" She asked and I just pointed at the mirror. "I-I look younger!" I said and she just sweatdropped. "You just noticed that now? Look at me! Haven't you noticed that I look younger?!" She asked, eyebrow twitching. "Uhh no..... I am just too busy thinking. Hehe. Oh well," I said and she just rolled her eyes, walking out of the bathroom and lying down on the bed. Lazy fudge. Sheesh! I stared at my reflection again.

Short blue shoulder-length hair. I like it. It suits me. Beautiful sky blue eyes. I even have contact lenses!

Since I am going to bed, I tried to remove my contact lenses but eventhough how hard I try, I cant! I cant even touch the thing! Ugh! "V!!!!" I yelled and she came rushing towards me. She looked sleepy. Hehe. Sowwy!

"What?" She asked, annoyed. "Have you ever tried to remove those contact lenses?" I asked, pointing a finger at her eyes, or should I say eye. "No. It's not contact lenses, Sky. These are our real eyes," She said, yawning. "Thats impossible!!! How can a violet eye turn into a red or blue one?!" I asked, kinda yelled. I mean seriously!

"Think of it, Sky. We suddenly appeared in this place and people who're leavin' here doesn't know America. We appeared here with different appearances, different hairstyle, different clothes, different hair color. We appeared here in a much younger age and it's possible if we also have different eye color, right?" She explained and I was like Woah. Is this my sister? She is INTELLIGENT. "Yeah. You are right, V," I said and yawned, feeling tired myself. This stuffs will make my brain explode!! Now I need to rest before I can go to over-heat :P

I brushed my teeth and went to bed. Then, I fell into a deep slumber.