Twenty-eight

I stabbed him, make him shocked and struggled. Once i stabbed him, i let him go and not too long after that, we didn't hear any screams and Hoseok was gone.

"Good job" The speaker said.

The lights were on, revealing me with bloody hands and a bloody knife. They looked at me in terrify, froze when saw me.

"Did u just kill... Hoseok?" Jin asked me. I looked down, let go of the knife made it fell onto the floor.

The screen in front of us, hanged by the wall was be turned on. Hoseok's name came out, and it was be crossed with an 'X' showing he's dead.

Out of sudden, the screen turned red.

"But unfortunately, you are wrong" The speaker said. "Jung Hoseok is not the culprit. The culprit is still, one of the participants, watching you right now" He laughed.

"What?!" i shouted, my eyes grew bigger. "But i heard his voice! He's there with the killer!" i shouted. Yoongi stood up angrily, looking at the speaker in front of us.

"How stupid, do u mean, this?" He showed us a tape and played it. "I dont have any idea to find the culprit, this is tiring!" He stopped the tape and laughed. "But why does it sounds like a normal person talking--"

"That's what we call modern ages. We upgraded everything, until it's perfect. No background sounds, no husky voices or something"

"You! You tricked us!" i screamed, as i grabbed the knife on the floor and ran to the stage. When i was climbing up, someone pulled me to the back, and it was Yoongi.

"Dont kill him, it's a wrong step. We need to get out from here" He whispered to me. "Besides, im not the one who lied to you. It's the culprit, among you guys" he put his hand to the back, pointing to the participants.

I turned around and saw some of them alreadycried, including Sara and another just be quiet with death glares, glaring at me.

Jimin stood up in sudden, want to say or ask something.

"Before the 'killing night', can we kill Ayna?" My heart shattered into pieces when heard him saying that. "Why not?" The speaker said, moving his hand.

"Then, in order to survive. We need to kill Ayna from picking the wrong person but if Ayna wants to survive, she will decides the culprit until she find the right one. Even the real culprit wants her to be dead so she wont reveal who's the real culprit"

"Clever" The speaker complimented Jimin. "You killed one of our team, we are not hesitate to kill you now" Jimin looked at me with his death stares.

"No, you wont believe this but im with her"

"Yes, we are going to be with her" Taehyung and Sara walked to me. Jin stood up and laughed as he wiped his tears. "Then we will kill all of you" Jin said.

"And the real game, starts now" The speaker clapped his hand and we ran to the outside of the hall, finding ourselves a place to hide. They must will come to our room, so we went to another building and hid ourselves there.

It was an office room, sometimes i feel weird. What is this whole place, actually?

I washed my hands and looked down to the flowing red water. "I killed him" i said, under my breath. "I killed him.." i began to cry, fell on the floor while covering my face with both hands.

Someone opened the door, and turned the tap before he kneeled down next to me. "It's okay" Taehyung said, holding my head. I removed my hands and saw his nose and eyes were red.

"Nothing is okay now. Im a murderer, i should've kill the culprit and not my friend" i yelled. "Nobody knows it wasn't him!" Taehyung convinced me. "No, im not going to kill anybody anymore" i shook my head. "Im sick of this!" i shouted.

"You need to!" He hold my both shoulders. "You need to kill the culprit if u want to stay alive!"

"What if i kill the wrong person again"

"No you won't. We will make sure this time it's the real culprit" Taehyung said, holding my face. At the same time someone came in and leaned by the wall.

"Yoongi" Taehyung said and stood up. "No it's okay. I will leave u guys" Yoongi walked out from there, closing the door.

"That's the only thing i want to say. Please, this is for your sake too. We will figure out the real killer, and we will get out from this hell" Taehyung gave me a warm smile and walked out from there, closing the door.

•••

I washed my face and walked out from there while wiping my face. I heard someone was walking inside the room,

"Sara i've think about it. Maybe what Taehyung said is the truth--"

I heard someone reload a gun and as soon as i removed the towel from my face, i saw a gun was pointing to my head.

"You've made a mistake before. I wont let you do it again"