[ prologue ]

"Honey, time to go,"

I sighed, and released the group hug.

My best friends looked so hurt. So did I.

"Now, now. Its 2014, Ever heard the name of cellphone? Or skype?" I joked. They let out a fake laughs.

One of my best friend, Tina, gave me a quick hug. "You surely are the best."

I laughed at her words. "Oh, shut up. Aren't I always?"

We laughed again.

Today was the last day with my friends, and in several minutes i would be leaving my hometown, and move to Doncaster.

If you curious why, just ask my mom's boss. He was the right person to blame because he was a real twat for making my mom move to Doncaster.

No, he didn't kick my mom out, he just transferred my mom to the same company there because apparently they really need a great worker there , so.

I didn't really have anything to complain, though. I wasn't really antisocial. In fact, it was the opposite. I was really talk-active so i would get at least one friend there, but i was too comfortable here.

This was really hard for me to leave this town, really, but there was nothing i could do.

I wiped my tears. "Give me one last hug, will you?"

They immediately obeyed me, and i hugged them too, tight.

Finally, after several minutes had passed, i released them.

"Bye, loves. I'll miss you." I said, as i began to walk away.

I could hear i love you's in my back. I only smiled and waved at them.

As i approached my mom, she pulled me into a hug.

Of course i hugged back her too, and silently sobbing between the hug.

She began to stroke my hair, and whispering something that i hope, really hope it wasn't just a sweet nothing.

"You'll be fine. Your future awaits you there. I love you."

Hiiii. Sorry if this is so short wtf but yeah this only prologue. Ill try my best to write mooooore in the next chapter.

Love,

van