Epilogue

A few years later, Rose gasped in shock as she dropped the tiny little stick in her hands and reached for her face in shock, covering her eyes. She panted hard in panic as she picked up the stick in her hand and glanced at it again. She wasn't wrong, she had seen that. She rolled up her shirt, exposing her belly and stared at it for a few minutes then back at her place reflection on the countertop's mirror. What was she going to do? How would she tell Scorpious?
Her heart beated madly against her rib cage as too many emotions flooded into her body. She was going to be sick, she thought as she reached for the the toilet seat and collapsed to the ground next to it. She panted and sweated profusely, her eyes shining with scared tears, as she stared down the toilet with a hand on her stomach for what felt like ages until one, logical thought floated into her consciousness: Why was she panicking? Hadn't she been expecting this? Hadn't they been waiting for this? Wasn't this supposed to be a moment of joy for all women?
She stood up from her spot on the floor wit heavy feet and pushed back her hair with her sweaty hands, wiping them on her jeans. It would be okay, she was as prepared as she could be for this and all she needed to worry about now was telling Scorpious how their lives would change from this point forward.

The plan begun brewing in her brain on how she would tell him; it had to be smart and cute, but not too cheesy so she set to work using a thing called 'google' to find ideas until one day, she and Scorpious sat down to drink tea by their home's garden and she found the perfect moment.
The birds chirped on the tree branches and the wind whistled playfully as the married couple sat, watching the evening grow dark and sun take its final glorious dance.
"So, how was work today at St. Mungo's?" She asked, rubbing his hand playfully as he sipped on his cup.
"Good, only this nutter tried to kiss me thinking I was a dog..." he remarked, smirking at the memory and loosening his tie. He hadn't change since he had come home from work and he was more than ready to relax.
"Ah, and did you let this nutter steal my husband?" She replied playfully.
"Of course not sweetheart, through I admit she might have stolen my heart" he placed a hand on his chest dramatically and Rose rolled her eyes, eyeing him as he finished his tea.
"Damn, this tea was good" he said, relaxing his shoulders and slumping on the chair in exhaustion
"Great, I thought you would like my mum's recipe!"
"Yeah, well your turning out to be a pretty good cook despite you working all the time"
He smiled at her, but then frowned down at his cup, staring at it in confusion.
"What is it?" Rose said, shuffling closer to him and trying to hide the smile playing on her face.
"What the-" he said as he pushed some tea leaves away from the bottom of his cup only to reveal words scrawled on the bottom. They read 'I'm pregnant!'.
He took the words in, looked at Rose, then back at the cup, then back at Rose and back at the cup.
"Your dad's going to kill me" he mumbled.
"What? What does it say?" She asked innocently as his face paled and she smiled.
"Y-You're pregnant?" He stuttered.
She nodded and took out from her pocket the picture of what looked like a bean growing inside her.
He looked at the photo and absolutely freaked; he screamed like a girl as he toppled out of his chair and onto the floor, then recovered and stood up, kissing Rose's face with eyes filled with tears and then jumped up and down on his spot.
Rose just watched from her chair, laughing like a maniac at her husband's foolishness.
"You nutter" she mumbled as he took her up into his arms and tickled her growing belly.
"IM GOING TO BE A DAD ROSIE! A DAD!"
Rose grinned as the butterflies that he used to give her turned into tiny, little feet.

The End