The Wedding

The day of the wedding Rose woke up with a start at 5 in the morning, shaken awake by a loud shriek in the room next to her. Rose felt her heart leap out of her chest, what could be wrong? She bolted out of the room, into the next only to find Victoire laying on the floor with a mirror in hand, crying hysterically. Rose, full of confusion, rushed to her side.
"What's wrong?" She asked with concern as more people woke up and came into the room.
"What's wrong? What's wrong? Can't you see? I have a zit!" She wailed dramatically.
Rose rolled her eyes and laughed, Vic was just being ridiculous, but it seemed that she was the only one who hadn't turned pale.
"What? You have a zit?" Molly said in fear.
"A zit! Oh no! The wedding must be put off!" Gabrielle said.
"Zit...zit...zit!" Fleur said.
"Oh honestly everyone! It's just one zit!" Hermione said as she helped Victoire sit up "Don't worry! I'll fix it in no time!"
Victoire beamed and wiped her tears.
"You're right...I'm being dramatic...I just want everything to be perfect."
Rose smiled groggily as she dragged herself to her room, with the boys not even alerted of what had happened.

Rose woke up again a few hours later, this time woken up by grandma.
"Wake up you lot! You have to start getting ready!...yes you too Hugo!" She ushered.
"Ugh!" Rose said as she sat up and went to her toilet to brush her teeth. She went away from her room into the next were all of her cousins where already pulling on dresses and caking on make up.
" ' ose!" Fleur said as she waved her inside and made her sit down to do her hair.
Time flew by as Rose got ready alongside her cousins, she was having fun. She had never had the chance to put on makeup or look this good and she couldn't be happier as she saw her reflection when she was done.
"Wow" she breathed.
Rose looked beautiful. She felt like Fleur had made a miracle, nobody had ever managed to make Rose look pretty. Her face glowed with the ever perfect make up,her hair bounced off with a beautiful curls and it's elegant braids, her dress glittered in the sun making her look like an angel. Honestly Rose felt like she could kick some butt, but of course that didn't meant that there still was six hours until the wedding. Rose clambered out of the room feeling like if she stained the dress she would kill herself, after all she still hadn't had breakfast or helped prepare the wonderful soufflés, but nevertheless she helped. She had her breakfast, made sure that the guest list was complete, helped put on some decorations and of course traveled  back floo powder so many times that she worried that her dress would rip apart, but it didn't and amazingly all of her make up and hair remained intact, itmust have been due to Hermione's magical potions.
As the wedding approached everybody felt jitters is in the house, it was no wonder that when Victoire came out of the room looking like an angel everybody clapped and sighed in relief. Rose found her nerves rising constantly for she had heard that her father had invited Draco to go to the party as a sign of of an apology, that meant that Scorpius was going to be there too. She knew that had to be the least of her problems,but she always went back to thinking about him every time she had to do something important,  for example when she was trying to set up the most important tent for all the food,  she messed up and almost broke the table where she was setting up food. She had to concentrate.

Eventually the wedding came around and guests started to arrive, Rose was  the number one hostess so she was always trying to checking that her brother Hugo and Lily and Albus wouldn't screw up with the guest list and still managed to look pretty doing it and said hello to everybody as politely as she could.  She stood next to the carpet that led up to the tent for the wedding  and she said hello to two more guests before moving on and making eye contact with Scorpius, she nearly fell down even though she was just standing. Draco looked quite pleased with himself as he saw Scorpius blush and Rose nervously giving them all a hug.
"Hullo" said Scorpius casually.
"Hi" Rose said, trying not to sound nervous or excited at all.
"You-you look good" said Scorpius immediately turning a deeper shade of red and ducking his head.
"Er.." Rose didn't know how to respond so she muttered a thank you and responded. "Well you look good too"
Rose was thankful when finally Draco decided to steer him away.
Rose started to blush as she thought how awkward that ha just been, but she was quickly interrupted as more and more guests flooded into the forest and before she knew it, she was walking down the aisle alongside her cousins, getting ready to say goodbye Victoire Delacour who would soon be  Victoire Lupin. Rose settled herself next to the Altar, playing with her hands nervously. Was the wedding going to go all right? She wondered nervously as Teddy walked down the aisle and settled in South nervously next to Rose.
"This is it then" Rose heard Teddy muttering to himself.
"It's going to be fine Teddy" Rose said, trying to reassure him.
Soon the bride started walking down the aisle and Rose saw Teddy's jaw drop. Victoire  looked like a princess right out of the Disney movie,she looked even prettier than all the pictures of Bill's wedding and she was crying, really, really crying, but at least they were tears of joy and they weren't ruining her make up thanks to Hermione's miracles of course. She up  next to Teddy and gave him a hug and whispered in his ear.
"I can't believe that somebody actually found thought I was worth it and made me their wife."
She sniffled and Rose held back a sob as well, this is all too much.

The Ceremony went on without a hitch, all of it being beautiful and enchanting and when Teddy swooped down to give Victoria a kiss, the crowd went wild and cheered, throwing off the chairs that vanished magically and getting into party mode as a dance floor appeared.  Rose whooped  and jumped up and down, she felt all the stress from the past month melt away. Finally her cousin was married, everybody was happy and she couldn't have felt better as she walked down the dance floor and started dancing as if nobody was watching next to Albus who was looking at her like she was an alien from ET. It was all very funny, grandma Molly kept trying to bustle the modern moves as she called them, but it was all too much for her, Harry tried inviting Astoria up onto the dance floor, but he ended stepping on her feet , but everyone was so happy that they didn't care and if you looked at the couple it would hard not to cry ,they were still were saying their wedding vows to each other as they danced and danced, promenading over the dance floor.

As night started to approach, Rose was sitting down, talking with Molly about what she would do when she left Hogwarts in a few years as  Scorpius walked over to her and curtsied with a smile.
"Rosie would you like to dance with me?"
Rose's turned scarlet as  Molly started to snigger, but nevertheless she kept herself composed and agreed extending our hand like if she was some sort of queen. Scorpius chuckled as he led Rose into the dance floor. Rose felt chills run down her body as Scorpious grabbed onto her waist and hooked hands and started to waltz. Rose felt like she was in heaven,  but she couldn't show that in front of all her cousins who were laughing and pointing at them being like 'Ah Rose's got herself a boyfriend"
Scorpius was red and trying to avoid eye contact with Rose, but he did try to do some feeble attempts of conversation.
"So how has your summer been?"
"Great a bit hectic honestly, you know planning the wedding, but it's been pretty awesome. How was yours?"
"It's been pretty cool too, but a bit boring without you and Albus!"
"Ha ha, well I guess that's the perks of living in a big family..."
They continue to dance for a little while , each of them growing more and more comfortable with each other's presence and when the  song ended they felt a bit awkward as they said goodbye and hugged.
Rose sat back down in her chair, exhausted and Molly sniggered.
"Oooh Rosie!"
"Don't even start!"said Rose warningly, feeling happy as she saw Albus teasing Scorpious. Rose felt butterflies crawling in her stomach.

A while later, Rose slumped into bed, exhausted the wedding have been a success and she hadn't even gotten ready to start her new school year which started in just a few days. Rose smiled as she lulled herself to sleep, she was definitely looking forward to a new year at Hogwarts.