Baby Bells

Hiii. Sorry I've been gone. I've been a bit busy. Here's the new chapter!

Their happy, sweet little moment was broken as Rose, her heart pounding loudly in her ribs, lunged inside. She felt her brittle breath curling in the air as she marched inside, Scorpious worriedly trailing behind her. She slammed the living room door open to find Victoire, tears streaming down her glowing face, as she clutched a small, dainty stick in her hand. She swiveled her head as more people entered the room and smiled.
"I'm pregnant" she said, a sob in her throat.
The room erupted in cheers, panic and well wishes as the clan squished Victoire with hugs and kisses. Rose stood aghast in the chaos as her mom stroked Victoire's head fondly. Suddenly a loud bang erupted in the kitchen. Rose craned her neck to see a disgruntled looking Teddy, his hair messy and his cheeks flushed, crash to the ground from apparating so harshly. She quickly shuffled him up.
"Where's Victoire?" He asked, out of breath.
"She's in the living room. Why are you home from work so early?"
"I can feel it"
"What?"
"Something's changed. You see Rosie, when you find your true love, you get this feeling in your gut when something's wrong. And I know something's up"
Rose felt her heart melt as he said the words so fondly, leaving the room. She watched as he registered the news. His eyes flickered with excitement as he clutched Victoire by her belly, running his fingers over her belly button. It warmed everyone in the room and some of the women burst out crying.
"I'm a daddy!" He exclaimed as he helped Victoire up like she was a piece of glass.
"Yes. And I'm a mum!" Victoire cried as she was squished by grandma Molly.
Rose felt shivers run up her spine as arms wrapped around her from behind. She felt eased as her back was pressed into Scorpious's warm figure, his breath now fanning her neck. She didn't pull away as he pressed a kiss on her shoulder.
"Oh" she mumbled, earning a chuckle from him.
She was about to turn around and kiss him when a loud shriek, once again, interrupted them harshly.
"But what if the test is wrong?!" Molly, her cousin, exclaimed.
"Huh. What if you have twins?" Hugo hollered.
"What if you have a miscarriage?" Hermione exclaimed.
"Are you even economically stable for a baby?" Ron exploded.
And just like that the room was filled with negativity and what-ifs. The atmosphere turned desparte and suffocating as the questions swirled through everyone's minds, daring to be answered. Rose felt her knees buckle slightly, she was useless when it came to situations like so and well...she didn't fare with it well. Let's just say when she's stressed to a breaking point, even though she's the best secret keeper there is, secrets will randomly burst out. She felt the words tumbling out of her mouth before she could stop them.
"SCORPIOUS AND I ARE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND" she hollered, her hand
immediately slapping over her lips, as the words echoed through the room like rockets.
"WHAT?" Ron hollered.
"What the heck!" Hugo roared.
The panic and chaos rose again, this time on a more intimate matter, making Rose's cheeks tint red. She felt her heart beating loudly as the world knew. She felt like she needed to wash her mouth out with soup. She saw her dad shake Scorpious's hand with a mad grin, Hugo cracking his knuckles and Alice smiling warmly. It was too much and the stress overpowered her again.
"I SAW PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MURDER SCORPIOUS AT HOGWARTS" she said, her fist in her mouth.
Now this got a reaction. It seemed like the whole planet had yelled "What?" At the same time, making Rose's ear ring. Scorpious's jaw dropped from her side, Harry dropped his sly smile, Hugo looked awestruck and Draco...Draco looked mad. Extremely mad. He stormed over to Rose, clutched her tightly by her shoulders and led her outside. He slammed the door behind him as Scorpious joined them and ran his fingers through his thick hair.
"This can't be happening" he muttered, his voice breathy.
Scorpious played with Rose's fingers as she bit back tears. He seemed peaceful, like there wasn't a whole murder possibility on his head.
"It's going to be ok" he murmured, leaning in.
Rose felt herself wiping a tear away. How could he be so calm?
"How long ago was this?" Draco said, snapping out of his reverie.
"The day we went back home"
"Where exactly?"
"Dad do-"
"It's okay Scorp. He wants to help. In the dungeons I think"
"Did you see who they where?"
"No. They where under black cloaks"
"And-"
"I think that's enough Draco" Harry interrupted him coolly as he stepped outside.
Draco glared at him disapprovingly.
"Im trying to- he's my son Harry." Draco replied stiffly.
"I know, but I think I can take care of this"
"What-How? Harry you aren't an auror anymore"
"Then its the perfect time to go back. Draco, trust me. I will solve this"
Draco shook his head.
"I know, Harry. But putting my faith in you, even though we've amended, its not easy. He's all I have left. My wife-"
Draco's voice cracked as he pressed a finger to his temple. He looked scared. Rose marched over to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"Mr. Malfoy-"
"Please, call me Draco"
"Draco, you're not alone. We are your family. We'll take care of him. You have nothing to worry about"
His eyes slid over to her, giving her the feeling that he could see straight into her soul.
"Thank you. I think you'll make a fine wife for my son one day" he said with a warm smile, making the couple blush.
He stood up abruptly and nodded at Harry, the two men heading off to who knows where.

Hours later the gang was waiting anxiously by the kitchen not only for the two men to come back, but for Teddy and Victoire who had also head off to St. Mungo's to confirm the pregnancy. Rose felt relieved that the chaos had ended. The whole story had been told, the nerves where still there, but hidden deep inside everyone's heads as they played Exploding Snap by the fireplace. Rose's eyes scanned the window again, searching for them to be back. She felt Scorpious place a hand on her back.
"You okay?" He asked, the world melting away from their small talk.
"Yeah" she replied, already feeling elated.
"Hey, you never said!"
"What?"
"If you wanted to be my girlfriend"
"Oh, of course dummy!"
He smiled, that crooked smile of his and she found herself leaning in for a kiss. She felt her breath hitch in her throat as he pressed his lips onto hers. She quickly returned the favor, creating no space between them. The kiss was short, but perfect as they pulled away. Rose smiled, her lips tingly as she felt Albus's gaze on them.
"Took you long enough" he muttered.
"What?" Rose said defiantly.
"Oh, nothing! I know what will cheer us up! A pick up line."
Rose groaned as he wiggled his eyebrows. Geez, she thought, these boys must have been hanging out too much. Alice beamed as he faced him.
"Did it hurt?"
"What?" She asked innocently, twirling a strand of her hair.
Rose face palmed herself, she knew exactly where this was going. The boys where spending way to much time in the muggle website tumblr.
"When you fell from heaven?" He smiled coyly.
She scrunched her lips.
"Did you just call me Satan?!"
Well that took and unexpected turn, Rose thought, as they all burst out laughing.

Yep! That's what happened! Here's how I imagine Victoire and Teddy, my OTP. Of course Teddy is missing his turquoise blue hair though...

 Of course Teddy is missing his turquoise blue hair though