Pillow fight

Hello, first I want to say yasssss I'm finally in Christmas break! Here's the next chapter ;)

Rose paced along the corridor, her footsteps ringing in her ears as their clunking bounced off the wall. She turned a corner and continued her pacing. She was back at Hogwarts, getting ready to perform her prefect duties alongside Collin. She glanced to the side of the corridor, expecting Collin to bound up the corridor at any given moment. She was nervous, unsure of what she would do when she caught sight of his "kind" face. Would he try to take her back? Was he still angry at her? The questions swam through her mind as she tried to regain her composure; no she wouldn't back down, she wasn't going to let him get to her. She was going to be strong. She took a deep breath as she heard the sound of familiar footsteps, her blood rushing madly, he turned the corridor. And there he was, in his pure glory, but when she met his eyes she noticed that behind those usual kind, warm, eyes that she knew, she was meet with a gaze that only showed the shadows lurking beneath them. She shivered slightly as he stepped closer to her with an odd grin.
"Rose" he breathed, a mad glint in his eyes.
"Hello Collin. So why don't we start?" She said, getting right to the point. She hoped that she could distract him from whatever his intentions where.
His face contorted, disappointment etched upon his features. He stepped even nearer, cornering her against a wall. Her breath hitched in her throat, terrified as he faced her so closely. She felt his breath blow against her as he spoke.
"Rosie, please" he pleaded, his gaze so intense it made her look away.
"I'm sorry Collin, but no. No, no, no." She said, finally regaining her strength and pushing him away.
He stumbled slightly in surprise as she shook him off, hurt flashing in his green eyes.
"But Rose... I miss you. I know you're with Malfoy, but-"
"No, buts" she said, pressing her palm against his lips. "Let's get to work. Don't try to ruin the small chance we have of being friends"
He pouted, but did as he was told, pacing back and forth the corridor, keeping watch; only sending her a look every once in a while.

An hour later, Rose groaned internally as she sat onto the wary desk at the front of the Transfiguration classroom, getting ready for class. She snatched the necessary books from her bag and slipped them onto her desk, barely glancing at Scorpious as he sat down next to her. She was exhausted from patrolling the corridors, and she barely had any energy to spare. She reclined her head sleepily on her textbook, trying to get some rest, but it was impossible. Collin had been staring at her for the past minute and it made her really uneasy. With a sigh she lifted her head from the table and twiddled with her wand.
"You okay? You seem tired." Scorpious noted, his hand resting on her shoulder.
She turned into his concerned face and felt her cheeks go pink. He looked so cute! She waved that silly fact from her mind and bit her cheek.
"Yeah, I'm just so tired from corridor duty" she mumbled.
"I get you, it's horrible with Annie. Oh, by the way, how did it go with Collin?"
She cocked an eyebrow at his amusing face and smiled.
"Fine" she muttered as Profesor McGonagall entered the room, shushing them with a thin finger.
Rose straightened up her chair, her ears perked up.
"Welcome, welcome students. I hope you enjoyed your winter break, and used it for useful OWL revising" she began sternly.
A snort went off in the back; it was James.
"Mr. Potter! I shall not be disrespected in this class. 5 points from Griffindor"
The whole Griffindor class groaned, turning to look at James in complaint. He sat quite still in his chair, a smirk tugging at his lips as he stared at Alana Finnigan glaring at him. Rose smirked as she taught back to what he had said in the Burrow, and got the impression that he was trying to impress her. McGonagall cleared her throat loudly, snapping the attention of the class back onto her.
"Therefore, seeing that you haven't been revising at all, we will work even harder. The OWLS are the most important exams in your life and if you don't pass them with an acceptable grade..." her eyes swooped over the class scrutinizingly "Well then, now that we're settled, we will start with some spells that are sure to come up in your exams. Firstly , the Switching spell..."
And so, with one frase the students got to work, trying desperately to switch things around. They flicked, swirled and tapped their wands in hope that a button would switch with a feather, but it was harder than they thought and by the end of the class only the couple had managed to switch around the objects.

Hours later, the Weasley- Potter gang where having a blast, smacking themselves with pillows, building pillow forts, and jumping around in the wonderful place of the Room of Requirement. The gang had gotten together and decided that they would throw the most epic sleepover Hogwarts had ever seen. They had dashed food from the kitchens, gotten pillows from all of their common rooms and asked the room to create a room fit for the best of the best. And so, hours later, they where partying like crazy.
Rose laid down on a warm sofa, taking in the scene before her with amusement on her features. Suddenly, she felt Scorpious sitting on the edge of the sofa with a smile. She patted her legs and his face warmed up.
"Come on sucker" she said with a mischievous smile.
He laughed and didn't just sit on top of her, but he laid down on the sofa too, making it appear that they where squishing each other.
"Ow" she protestested, sliding his head downwards so that it rested on her upper stomach.
He smiled up at her with a funny, dreamy eyed expression.
"Rosie" he breathed, tracing his fingers on her pajama pants. "I love you"
Rose felt sheepish as she ducked her head, shyly. She felt elated, on the moon. She was happy, so, so happy to have him in her life, but she also found herself scared to fall head over heels for a boy. She was scared to be abandoned, to come to depend too much on him and then poof he was gone. She smiled anyway, deciding on herself that she would trust him. She would, she loved him and she wanted to do it.
"Me too" she said, noticing a sudden sadness to his eyes "Scorp?"
He lifted his gaze again, his eyes filled with tears.
"I just wish, I wish my mom could've met you properly..."
Rose's eyes stung with tears at his sudden change of mood, however a loud thump interrupted her. It was coming from outside, a loud banging noise trying to get in, followed by the sharpening of a knife. Her blood ran cold, they had found him.

Tan tan tan... sorry! That cliffhanger was cruel....