ღ Forty-Six ღ

Start from the beginning

They put on some more music and everybody danced to their heart's content.

Finally, it was time to cut the humongous cake. At first, everybody's eyes widened at it's size but then they realized that this would serve everyone in the guild and some extras from Sabertooth as well.

"Cut the cake! Cut the cake! Cut the cake!"

"This time, since the cake is so huge," Master started, "I have organized a special way to cut it."

He explained what to do. First, (Y/N) had to throw a dart and whoever it lands on is going to be her partner.

Then, they would discuss the possible ways to cut (or destroy, depending on who it landed on *Natsu*) the cake.

When (Y/N) threw the dart, it landed on Erza and they stepped out for a second, discussing how to cut it.

When they came back, the both activated their magic powers.

"Requip: Heaven's Wheel Armor."
"Angel beats: Musical Melody."

With that, music started playing in the background and (Y/N) took out a blindfold. She wrapped it around Erza's eyes and the both slow danced to the music.

Every now and then (Y/N) would spin Erza around and the swords would fluting the cake cutting it and handing it around.

In approximately three minutes, everybody had a slice and the music ended.

'This is really fun,' (Y/N) thought smiling.

Everybody took a rest and talked while eating the cake. Many people came up to (Y/N) to wish her a happy birthday in person and give her their gifts.

"You don't have to," she said, waving it away but Natsu just shoved it in her face.

"What do you think of the cake?" He asked, leaning closer to hear her answer and so did Gray.

"It was really fucking majestic. Which cake God make it? Like damn, he put ice cream in this cake and also chocolate. It sounds weird to put them together but this is hella amazing."

"Well," Natsu said, his nose growing longer with pride, "I made it."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Don't forget me firebreath."

"Oh yeah, Ice Princess over there also helped."

"You're kidding."

"Nah. 100% real."

After a while of talking, Natsu decided to mess with someone for a bit.

"That's fine and all, but why is this blondie at our table?"

At first Lucy got offended but then she realized that Natsu was talking about Sting so she resumed to talking to Erza.

"What did you say?" The said blonde male asked, his eyes twitching.

"You heard me. Fairy tail is the number one guild. Tigers like you don't compare."

"Oh, really?" Sting challenged, "You think you're all cool but face me when you become a guild master."

"A guild master ain't nothin if his guild is shitty."

"Do you want to fight?!"

"Heck yeah I do."

It didn't take long enough for them to engage in a full blown battle and Gray was surprised he wasn't the one fighting with Natsu this time.

Instead, he found himself facing Rufus.

In a matter of few seconds everybody was engaged in a friendly battle - some with members of their own guilds- and were close to destroying the guild halls.

After all, fairy tail sure knows how to party hard.

Add Sabertooth to the mix and its a crazy night.

[It was exactly 999 words.]

I swear that the next chapter will be the normal one.