T w e n t y - f o u r

Doubts

"Don't you dare!" I yell at Adym which had me on top of his shoulder ready to throw me into the pool water.

Mostly everyone at the water park were staring at us as my screaming reached most ears and the other boys were just laughing.

I've been near the guys nearly 4 hours now and I think I'm becoming closer to them. They're kinda different than I expected, it's crazy how the whole internet social world changes your real image.

"Don't worry 'babygirl', I will never let you fall." He states and puts me down making me stand on my own two feet. His hand holds me by my waist pulling me closer to him not leaving any space between us. "Except falling in love for me." My cheeks flush with redness and he cups my cheek with his hand brushing it softly placing a soft kiss on my lips.

These little talks with Adym always make my day, I feel so happy just thinking that I could talk and be around him. It's crazy how much he means to me.

"Eww you guys are so chessy." Johnson interrupts making all of us burst into laughter.

A while later we all sit down under a palm tent and eat some sushi that Gilinsky went to buy since he didn't really have fun in the water with the rest. Something about Gilinsky intimidated me, he seems so serious and mostly just keeps to himself, but I understand I'm still a complete stranger to all of them you can't just open to someone all of a sudden.

I make my way to the bathroom having the rest of the boys talk nonsense about hot celebrities and videogames like COD.

As I'm done with my business I stand in front of the mirror under the low lights fixing my messy hair a bit trying to make myself look more decent. I see myself already damaged and burnt from the sun, seeing that the sunblock didn't really block anything.

I check myself off seeing how nice this bikini looked on me. My natural curves popped out looking amazing as my tan skin contemplates it as well. Surprisingly I didn't look like potato with some clothing on. I pull my phone out and start taking some mirror pictures. What can I say? I was feeling myself at the moment.

"Hey babygirl." A deep male voice interrupts me and fills the silence of the bathroom making my jump out of place, after I realized that the voice was quite familiar. "Forgot about me?" He continued and I could hear his footsteps coming closer to me as I stand still in my place still staring at the mirror until he came into sight.

Frimzy.

My heart speeds up to a faster rate and my instinct was to run but my feet weren't responding. Yes run. The fear of him being close to me scares me as I have no idea what he's about to do this time.

He came closer to me from behind placing his head into the crook of my neck as I feel his hot breath inhale and exhale on my skin sending chills.

Don't act intimidated and vulnerable around him, he'll take advantage of you. My inner voice yells at me but a part of me is so frightened at the moment.

"I love how you get all nervous because of my presence." He starts moving his hand up and down my waist caressing my unclothed skin since I was still in the bikini.

"Does he make you feel the same way I do?" He steps back from me and starts observing me.

"Too bad I can't call you mine, yet." I turn around standing face to face with him. I'm actually this close to slapping him across his face.