T w e n t y

Leave Me Alone

I quickly react and try to loose his grip on my waist, but my strength is nothing compared to his, until I surrender. He pulls me closer with my back touching his chest.

"Having fun?" He says whispering in my ear as his hand run threw the sides of my body intimidating me.

"I was until you came around." I say still trying to push him away.

"Oh c'mon don't be like that. I just want to get to know you. Damn I could see why Adym choose you, your just so... Perfect." He wraps his arms around me, holding me in his grip. Asshole.

"Ok I get it, can you go now?" I snap at him, what does he even want from me?

"Just because I don't want any problems with your supposedly boyfriend. By the way, where is he? He shouldn't leave you alone." He slowly looses his grip and I rush outside for fresh air on the balcony.

A take deep breaths and process what just happened. I lost Sophia in the crowd, I think she went to play beer pong with some friends. Suddenly I feel everything different in my surroundings, it just made me feel funny, weird but also happy. And that's when I remember about the pill.

I laugh hysterically with no reason, I must have look a total freak laughing alone. I hear a familiar voice calling for my name. It was Adym, thank god. I wave from across the crowd for him to come to where I was. I felt a relief knowing I would be with him. I embrace him with a hug holding him close.

"I missed you." He holds me tight. His arms are the only ones that I want on me.

"You look funny." I laugh as I'm seeing my vision blurry in different tones of colors.

"What's wrong?" I could see that he was confused but also laughing at my state.

A"Sophia gave me a pill." I start laughing again with no reason. "You want one?" I ask swifting my hair to the back.

"A pill, huh." He didn't seemed worried, he looked like if it was a normal thing, and for me that was good because I didn't want him to come bragging that it's not good for you and all that. I already know that but it was my choice, and I was loving the experience.

I take his hand and pull him as we walk threw some of the crowd. I start moving my body to the beat of the songs once again making Adym join me, at first he didn't really want to but as he sees me having fun, he follows.

The pill effects are still on me. I forget about every single problem and let myself feel the moment.

Adym's suddenly goes for some shots, I mean why not, I'm already fucked up anyways. I let him go for the drinks as I'm left alone.

I hear some guys yelling and having fun, my curiosity kills me so I walk over to see them playing Beer Pong with Sophia. I watch them how they play since I was new to this. I stand with Sophia until Adym comes back.

"Here you go." He hands me a shot of vodka and we both pour it in at the same time. "Beer Pong! Want to play?"

"Sure." More and more wasted why not?

"Sophia with Sawyer and Alexa with me!" He shouts letting everyone know.

We get closer to the table where the cups were settled with alcohol and a little ball. Adym throws first, of course making it at the first try, he has practice I notice. I get excited and give him a quick kiss of victory. We continue until the last cup is drunk by sawyer, we won thanks to Adym, I barely even made one in.

I separate myself from the group to go and use the bathroom. They have told me it was upstairs so I made my way to it. After I'm done with that part, I look myself in the mirror. I was clearly a disaster in this state. I try to give me some little touches so at least I wouldn't look like a haunted witch. The effects were still on me, not as much but they were still there.

As I'm applying some lipstick, the door suddenly slowly opens.

"I'm almost done can you just..." I turn around at the door to see who it was but my eyes pop up seeing the person standing there.

Frimzy

"What are you doing here?" I ask nervously waiting for an answer.

He enters the bathroom closing the door behind him. What the hell does he want now? I tried walking pass him but he stops me gripping my wrist. Why me?

"I want to go."

"Why don't you stay here, and we have a little fun?" He whispers once again near my ear with his soft voice.

"No. Adym's waiting for me. Let me go, now." I raise my voice a bit.

Without warning he quickly picks me up and sits me down on the counter near the sink. I try pulling away but my strength isn't enough and fails me. His hands make a trial of soft touches threw my thighs. He just won't stop. I thought of a way it was using my voice, I had to scream loud enough for someone to hear threw the music and people partying, and so I did. But that didn't really worked.

I ran out of ideas, this was me. I surrender as I knew I was doomed. No one will come to save me from this monster. My eyes water up at the situation, tears fall down on my cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." He slowly let's go of me. Thank god. "But just remember, I'm always going to be better then him."

I quickly get off the counter and start running away from him. He easily could've just raped me, but he didn't.

I run towards Adym which was still on the Beer Pong table. He sees me getting closer and notice's my red watery eyes. He embraces me in a hug completely confused.

"Babe? What happened?" He rubs my back in comfort.

"Can we just go, please." I begged him, I can't spend another second in here.

He immediately grabs his stuff and we walk towards the exit. I notice him worry, I bet a million thoughts go across his mind like me.

He leads me to his car opening it for us to hop in. He puts the key in the ignition and starts driving.

You know the feeling you get when your over thinking so much that you just stare at something widely almost like if your where in shock. Well that what was happening to me. Pure silence is in the car, I catch Adym eyeballing me sometimes.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see."