N i n e

School With Adym

We headed out to school in his car... As we were driving I played some songs with the Aux cord plugged to my phone. He stopped at a red light and plugged his phone instead, he said he wanted to play something so he played it. I take a look at his phone to see what the name of the song was it was named "Guapanese" it was pretty lit.

"Who sings it?" I asked since the artist didn't sound really familiar, probably it was a new artist starting his music career.

"Your sitting right next to him" he said smiling still staring at the road.

I was surprised. He played an album of his songs, I really liked his style in music.

We finally arrived to our school, we got out the car and started walking threw the hallways with his arm around my neck. People stared at us, I heard a male voice in the distance say "Oh the famous Fuckboy has a new girlfriend." I actually wish I was her girlfriend. I didn't even know what we were. A couple? Just friends? I had no clue.

We went to our first period of class, it was Spanish. Of course, everyone knew I was mexican so at every question the teacher asked, they would look up to me.

We entered to the classroom. We couldn't sit at any place that we wanted to, the teacher had us sitted by our names. Adym was sitting behind me, luckily and Sophia was sitting next to Adym.

Aparrently our teacher was like the strict types and she loved silence. So as we were writing a summary about 5 de Mayo...

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Sophia.

"He won't stop staring at you!"

"He is? Lol with what happened last night."

"Did you guys do it! Omg tell me everything!" Memories of last night cross my mind. I bit my lip to try and hide my smile.

"No, but we were close to."

After she could read the last message I sent, the teacher got up and took our phones away. Luckily she didn't read the conversation because that would have been embarrassing. After that the class ended she gave our phones back, I felt a relief because who could live without there phone?

Later we had chemistry, we sat together again. I'm getting pretty lucky, ain't I? I had the chance to sit next to him all day.

At lunch while we were grabbing our food. I felt kind of weird, because he actually almost spent the whole day with me. I'm I actually that important to him now?

I could tell Adym was looking to these people at another table across the room I thought they were friends.

"You know we don't have to spend the whole day together, right? You can go with your friends if you want to. I'm not going to stop you.

Adym's POV

Was I being to close to her? Did she needed some space? I was just looking at those guys because at first before I got kind of "famous" they would make fun of me calling me a "Dreamer" or a "Want to be".

"Nah it's not like that, just remembering about them gives me chills." I answer her question, please don't ask more.

"Oh okey." That's one of the things I like about her she doesn't get to involved into my stuff, she knows when she should stop asking and knows her place.

I know I'm lucky to actually have this girl with me. Something in her makes me feel so good and she makes those butterfly's in my stomach rumble, which isn't really usual in me. I just couldn't let my eyes look to someone else when she was just there in front of me looking like a total angel. I'm normally not this close to someone, you know like apart from fucking, more like be with her and enjoy our day together.

Alexa's POV

Next class came, it was very boring we didn't do anything actually. I went to the bathroom to redo some of my makeup. As I left the bathroom I felt someone walking behind me. This person closed my eyes from behind. I tried to pull out but I couldn't.

"Guess my name" he said, I could tell it was a man because of the voice.

By this point I relaxed and thinked about who it may be. I took a deep breath and smelled a Cologne pretty familiar.

"Wait! Adym?" I question hoping I get it right.

"How did you know?" he said while releasing me.

"Let's just say that Cologne you wear is pretty obvious."

He pushes me to the lockers and after a second of eye contact he kisses me. Once more our lips have reached contact.

"I kind of just did my make-up, so now your lips are kinda pink now." We both smile and laugh at the fact that he had really pink lips.

"I don't care, at least I got one more kiss from the girl I love." And here we go with the love.

This guy is literally so perfect. I couldn't resist so I gave him another one.

When school ended he dropped me off at my house. And then left to his. I just can't stop thinking about him, knowing he's close to me just makes me want to smile.