T w e n t y - t h r e e

Meeting the Magcon Boys

First one to approach us was the one and only Jack Gilinsky. Jack and Adym fist bump while I'm standing there admiring him. Of course I knew him, he was all over vine with the rest of the Magcon group.

"Oh this is Alexa, she's my girlfriend." Adym adds. Girlfriend? He never asked but I guess we are with all we've been threw. Adym's girlfriend I just smile at the name.

Jack embraces me with a friendly hug and a cute smile. This can not be happening, I've finally met him. Who knew he would know Adym either way? I'm low key fan-girling over here but I remind myself to act normal.

We sat on the living room couch, Adym sitting next to me as Jack sits across. I take a look at the place, the lights of the sun shine threw the large windows that has a perfect view to the city.

"Where are the others?" Adym asks. Wait! Are the rest here too?

"They're in the gaming room testing out the VR." Jack answers.

Jack stands up and start walking downstairs step by step, Adym and I following him from behind.

I take a look at the basement, it wasn't the usual types like where you would store boxes and useless items,  it was more like a crib you can hang out with TV's, video games, speakers, and even a ball pool area.

I glance over where the familiar voices came from, they where facing a plasma TV and with controllers in there hands, they seemed pretty entertained with all that technology.

"We got visits guys!" Jack yells referring to Adym and myself making the rest look at us.

My eyes widen at them as I identify each one of them.

Jack Johnson

Cameron Dallas

Shawn Mendes

Hayes Grier

Nash Grier

I literally entered a fan-girl extreme mode, everyone in this room is famous, I feel totally out of place right now. What would they think of me?

Adym places his hand on my lower back making me comfortable as usual while the other boys notice our presence.

The boys get up from the couch and walk towards us, I notice every pair of eyes locked on me. Do I have something in my face? My eyes widen as I realize that they are actually here and that this is real life. My stomach drops to the ground and aches at the feeling. My heart pumps out of my chest as the adrenaline in my blood runs threw my cold body leaving me speechless and shook.

"Hey, you okay?" Hayes asks questioning my state.

"Alexa!" I hear Adym shout out as I slowly collapse in his arms.

Adym's POV

I wanted to introduce Alexa to some old friends, because last time I went into her room I saw a poster of them on her wall, she's clearly a fan of them, so I decided to give her a little surprise.

It was all going good until I feel Alexa faint into my arms, I focus myself on her. She'll be fine I remind myself various times.

I swift her brown hair of her face and carry her to the couch. I sit down with her head laying on my legs slowly brushing my fingers on her cheek and swift some hair out of her face ticking it behind her ear.