T w e n t y - t w o

She's Mine

Adym's POV

It already morning and I'm still waiting for Frimzy to stop by my house. I'm nervous about his relationship about her, what if he's trying to win her from me? Nah, she wouldn't pick him over me, I know she won't. She's to important at the moment, I cant loose her and I wont. 

Hours and hours past and still no knock on the door, still million of thoughts go on my mind. I start walking around back and forth the hall, this seems to calm me down a bit. 

"Knock, knock."  I go to the door and open it seeing Frimzy. He seems different, not the person I'm friends with. To be honest he looks like a piece of shit.

He sits down in the living room couch making himself comfortable as he picks his feet up and lays them in the center table. 

"So, whats so important we need to talk about?" He takes out his phone and starts scrolling threw his social media.

"About Alexa." I say in a confident mode, I could tell his eyes lighten up as I say her name and he turns his phone to lock screen.

"What about her? Planes going fine isn't it?"

"We need to stop it, your freaking her out. Like for real I could tell she's stressed out about all this." I take a pause and take a deep breath then continue. "What are you exactly doing to her? You weren't supposed to be touching and harassing her, that was never part of the plan." I snap at him.

"Im doing what we agreed. Im trying to get your girl to cheat on you, arent I? I mean that was what this was supposed to be from the beginning." He responses and stands up making the conversation more serious.

"Tell me the truth, do you feel something for her?" I fear for his response, what if one of my best friend actually likes my girl.

"You know me. I don't do the love part, but she's to damn fine." Feelings come upon me as he said that, anger the most.

"Bro, cmon! Are you fucking kidding me? This is my girl, she isn't like the other girls I've been with and you now that. Why are you trying to break this down for me? She's Mine! Go find yourself another girl at the club, would you?" I snap and just like that he walks and leaves my apartment. I could tell those words would end our friendship.

Six years of friendship came to an end just to protect her. I'm afraid with what might happen next. He knows me to well, he knows my past and that's all you need to know to ruin my life.

I decide to go and see Alexa, maybe I should be spending time with her, she's the only one that matters to me right now. I'll just show up by surprise at her house.

Alexa's POV

I stumble out of comfortable bed heading to the bathroom. I look at my ugly morning me in the mirror, brush my hair and wash me teeth.

When I'm done I go downstairs in some Adidas sport bra with matching shorts. I usually just use this kind of clothes in my house, there pretty comfortable.

I head to the kitchen in search for food, at the moment I'm to lazy to actually cook breakfast so I'm just eating a granola bar and a glass of orange juice. My family is probable still asleep, I'm the most likely one to wake up first everyday.

Right before I head upstairs again and hang out in my room the doorbell rings, I jog to our visit opening the front door and seeing Adym. I smile comes across our faces, his smile is just so perfect.