"Samantha to you" I interrupted him.

"I'm sorry ok, I wasn't thinking.Please forgive me." he pleaded.

"No! Do you really think I forgive easily still?!Cause I don't! I haven't forgiven you and I will never forgive you! YOU cheated on me on my birthday!" I yelled and ran out the door.

How could he?How could he do that!?I loved him so much and now he thinks I can easily forgive him?I ran towards where I left the jet ski to only find it gone.How am I going to get back home?Its probably like 5 already.

Ugh!Why did I have to escape Justin.He was such a hottie!But he kidnapped me.I looked around and saw a guy facing someone.I walked towards the person.

"Hey?!" I yelled hoping he'll hear me.

"Hey!" I yelled again.He turned around, he was so hideous.

He smirked at me and came close to me.I was about to scream but he covered my mouth up quickly.

It seems like Déjà vu all over again.

"Don't try to do anything pretty." he whispered in my ear.

Before he could do anything he was attacked by a giant wolf.I got scared and ran like mighty.I heard running footsteps come towards me.

I look behind me and saw the wolf gaining on me.I pushed my legs to go faster.My foot got caught on to something.I fell.I tried to stand up as quick as I could.As soon as I managed to do that I ran like speed.

I didn't hear anymore footsteps running.I looked behind me while running and crashed into something.

I felt warm hands wrap around my waist and pulled me closer to their body.I looked at who it was.

I was glad it was Justin.

"What are you running from?" he asked.

I shook my head.Maybe I was seeing things.

"Come on let's get you to my house" he said and pulled me towards a parked car on the side of the road.

Maybe he isn't that bad I thought.For a second.Keyword Second. No! He kidnapped me.But then again I would've gotten lost and not be found if he wasn't looking for me.

He still bad.I need to go home.But how?I need to plan something.

When we got to his 'house' we got out of the car and entered his 'house'. "Come on Princess, you must be tired from all the running you've been doing.Lets get you some rest and for myself as well." he casually said.

I couldn't get myself to protest, cause to tell you the truth I was pretty exhausted.He entered a room which I'm guessing is his.

He started taking off his jeans and shirt.I blushed and turned around giving him privacy."You can look now" I turned around and saw he was smirking.He was only in his boxers.

Dammit he is soo hot!

"Here" he tossed me a black shirt.What am I suppose to do with this?

"Put it on so we can sleep" I looked around for the bathroom.

What?Do you really think I'm going to change and sleep with him!No!I want to escape!

"Bathrooms that way" he pointed to his left.

Duh?Gosh I'm stupid.I didn't even notice it.I just smiled and headed in.For my luck there was a window big enough for me to fit.But to jump down was a pretty scary thing to think of.

I'm scared of heights.

Stay and be kept in here or risk my life and jump even if it means breaking a bone or something.

I'll choose to risk my life.I opened the window with out making any noise and jumped out.

I landed gracefully and not hurt.Wow.
I started running.In 2 minutes he should notice I'm gone. I spotted a bike and ran towards it.I jumped on it and sped.

Thank god I know this place well enough to know where I am.I saw my street up ahead.I sped even more, as fast as I could.

I finally reached my house and jumped off. I went towards my door and unlocked it urgently.As I got in, I slammed it shut and locked it.

I then went to lock every damn window in this house to make sure he doesn't get in if he knows where I live.

"Paranoid much" I muttered to myself.

I turned off all the lights and the only light shinning was my phone.I walked and sat on my couch.Hoping he doesn't come and find me or that he doesn't know where I live.

A really loud knock came.I jumped probably like 300ft in the air.I turned off the light on my phone and stayed silent.

The knock came again and again and again.

"Open this damn door Samantha!"I signed in relief knowing my BestFriends voice.Gosh I'm so paranoid.I giggled a bit.

"I know you're in there!"

I opened the door and saw her standing there tapping her foot on the ground.She got inside and the first thing she did was go to the kitchen.

"Well hello to you too Jazz." I said sarcastically.

I told her everything that happened today and she was laughing at the paranoid part.

"Seriously! Locking every single window?"she laughed more and soon started hitting the counter viscously.

Her laugh was cut off with my house door smashing to the floor.In came Justin and someone I have never seen before.But the thing that creeped me out was how both of them looked at us.

Although Justin looked pissed at me for running.

"RUN!" Jazz yelled we both got up and headed towards the back door.

Unedited

Vote
Comment
Enjoy
Follow

Here's your third chapter. Kind of long I guess.My thumbs and hands hurt so much.! well I love all of you!